Don't eat banas in public

Don't eat banas in public

A Story by MyInnaShiaat
"

I'd call it ranting. Stuff i would normally write in my secret diary when in a place with free time, paper and a pen.

"
The Chinese must be doing well.The place is packed and the food smells good. Price quality wise you can see that they aren't tryin to rip you off. Pretty unusual in Barcelona. They've even got a Spanish waiter. The Chinese must be doing very well.
Anyway, I'm not eating, I'm waiting for it to be 4 p.m when they finally open the club. I need to wait 18 more minutes. I know i promised myself to not buy anymore weed and only smoke it socially. But seriously, what if I don't f*****g feel like being social? The thing is I'm intending to spend less money. Trying to be "good with money". To be one of these kinda people. But the truth is, I'm good with money only when I really don't have any other way, that is to say, when I'm completely broke. When I still have a bit of money, I can somehow always justify the need for a little treat, either it be drink on a terrace or sushi somewhere. It's mostly a need to pre- compensate for the broke times ahead. Should I get another beer? 11 minutes until they open the club. Remember you weren't going to spend any money?
At least I skipped the eating part and had a banana on my way here. It's so weird to eat a banana on the street though, it's like you're asking for it. I mean apple is a safe fruit to eat in public, but banana?
In spite of all the efforts to remain serious and not look anyone in the eyes, it is inevitable, the feeling of perviness hitting in waves, the looks, whispers, strange sounds. Specially by the latinos. Oops was I being racist? Well, it's f*****g true, I'm aware of exceptions, and I'm already apologyzing my heart out for my rough generalizations, and then i could write longer about the resentment I feel towards big mouthed pervy guys, but I haven't even started with the Moroccans, and it's 4 p.m ! Awesome, the club is open.

© 2015 MyInnaShiaat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your introspection is very interesting. You manage to intrigue the reader as you recount everyday life. Jerry Seinfeld made a fortune from doing the same thing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MyInnaShiaat

8 Years Ago

Thank you, I love Jerry Seinfeld :)
Misery

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Please keep writing and keep sharing, your gift may be making the ordinary s.. read more
It's nice to see how your mind wanders... I have always wondered what people are really thinking about things... thanks for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: thoughts, waiting, smoking, bananas, weed, womanhood, ranting, barcelona

Author

MyInnaShiaat
MyInnaShiaat

Barcelona, Spain



About
I am the inner s**t of a 28 year old female more..