Bill and Becky

Bill and Becky

A Story by Intangible Mind
"

A funny glimpse of Bill and Becky's relationship.

"

She was laughing, so hard at the ball. It was big, red, and unexpectedly big. A large round clown nose, glaring right at her in the face.


"Billy, stap it oh ma gawd." She gasped, trying to contain the giggles that erupted from her mouth.


But Billy just laughed, enjoying her reaction as a grin remained plastered on his face. "What Becky? Not appreciating the view?" He was standing right in front of her, wearing a ridiculous clown outfit. His bright green wig was sticking out in odd directions, and his face was painting white, while his lips covered by a red line, stretching across from one cheek to the other. His polka dotted clothes didn't help him much either.


"Oh lawd, if people sees ya, we'll both be thee laughin' stock of da town!" As soon as the words left her lips, her eyes widened in realization and the grin was wiped off. Becky then started to look around the both of them, as if expecting someone to jump out of nowhere at them. 


"Becky Becky Becky." Bill patted her back as he shook his head. "I'm sure that's already too late for someone like you. But I appreciate your concern for me, so I'll try to make sure no one sees you."

© 2015 Intangible Mind


Author's Note

Intangible Mind
Hope you guys enjoy reading this! It's something that popped into my head recently since I've been wanting to write something happy for once. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015
Tags: love, funny, short, clown, couple, happy

Author

Intangible Mind
Intangible Mind

About
I'm just another person trying to write the pain away. more..

Writing