Flutter

Flutter

A Story by Darkened_drear

The Earth is disembodied and I know your not supposed to be here on the crevace of no control because you have no clue how deep the contagion nestles in blue streams of isolated blood.You seem tough but your not but a fool if you think you can fit in nevermores miserable monstrosity.These demons will devour you and leave your tissue to maggots and even more mishaps.Run boy and run fast because you don't want to go down this road where the lines between innocence and corruption has gone completely black and crashed against the sore shores of sure demise.See these scars and the wounds that still bleed written in death ridden eyes glazed over with false prophecies and crushing lies.In this hell,Sometimes there is no standing only falling further and further into that pit of pained coiling.You run from the answers and seek only the easy but this place is rough terrain.Turn Back now and answer before your trapped forever in Nevermore.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on July 17, 2014

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing