Shattering like glass

Shattering like glass

A Story by Darkened_drear

You are special to me.Stalking my heart and stealing it away even when I was so guarded. Made me smile then cry a lake of blood. I shattered and cracked but stayed for more.Faking a smile as the miles grow. I stay standing as my knees get weak. I conceal the pain. I stay. My love is determined to keep you. It will never deceive you even if you stab me a thousand times Ill stay by your side. Time and effort. I work hard to stay. Running wont erase the memories we have made. your my man and I would walk through hell to hold your hand. My passion burns as pieces of ash arise. I cant let it die. Even if you lie. Ill save you from the fall. My wounded soul will reach out to heal you even when its dying slowly. Ill take the thorns because your a beautiful rose in which I handle with care. I know you cant understand the depth of what I feel. They tell me your garbage and not worth the despair but they cant see the angel I view when Im looking at you. My darkest hour is worth one minute with you. If your cheating then your scarring me even more because cant you see I need you and I want you. Id give my last breathe just to touch you. Id spend a million nights alone just to marry you. When you play with me my trust fades but my love still remains. If you lose me than you will lose a woman who loves every part of you and who you are. Im believing even though Im deceived. Baby I love you. All I want is you to treat me good. I know I scream and lash out but its because Im trying to save this relationship. When will you give me one millisecond of your attention. Because I feel like I am losing you. Im almost gone. Change before what we have is old news because I cant take it anymore. Im an inch from shattering like glass.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: Glass, love, betrayal, pain, hurt

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing