HIM

HIM

A Story by Darkened_drear

She stands before the rising harvest moon between rows of tombstones cracked and crumbling.Her sapphire eyes glow an icy blue while she spreads her wings of white.Bright red blood seeping their feathery edges as she cries out for him to hear but he has left her here alone to suffer in silence.Onyx tears flow from those pained eyes like a river of remorse from years spent in the shadows where he shattered her soul like glass.All she wanted was his love but he shared it with everyone but her.When he tore into her angelic essence.Poisoning it with a sea of lies that he blamed her for.Said he was scared when he was just a selfish fool who didn't care how she felt when he was sharing his passion with harlets who only wanted to play.When she aches she conceals the wounds in which make her writhe in agony.Slowly she turns cold.Letting her happiness die.Skin so white feels like ice.Hair so red streaked with blackened and scarlet flames.Lips trembling in anger.Tired of the game.Wanting the love but never receiving it.Becoming a puzzle so hard to figure out that no man attempts to piece it together.making every man pay for the hell he put her through.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: sin, misery, pain, tainted, love

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing