Wandering The Halls

Wandering The Halls

A Story by Darkened_drear

I wander the halls of this ratted,tattered,imprisoning asylum of lost dreams with just a wicker candle white and useless in my shaking hands.Your pictures paint the walls a goth shading of sweetening purple.The sweating scarlet seeps over my flesh just to scar it again and again.My hate mutates .The psychiatric ward where flies flock to clear corpse's clean with every hope that they had once seen.Ravens on my shoulders mock my humiliation.Chunks in which were once my heart now gather dust on the disgusting floor..a morgue.My coffin awaits me somewhere here..but the end I cannot find..for you have forever killed me across time.Chains.Locked in a tower telling love's hellish fairytale. You are the devil.The deviant.That will never set me free. My wings wilt only to wither and tither. I am your favorite pet..you will never lay me to rest..and my funeral I seek because being a ghost in your carnival has become something sick asf**k.Acid.Dandelions.Dirt.Rust.So many rooms.No solution to this pollution..Spider web ..no more left to be said.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: wander, love, poison, pain, hatred, coffin, dark, fantasy

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing