Tame The Deviant

Tame The Deviant

A Story by Darkened_drear

I saw you there in the mist.Beauty be deceived for there in the moonlight there lay a devil's dancing dream.The angels of ash surround you with those jagged malformed wings.My tears of shamed blood run red with need to taste thee thy immortality. Kiss me in death and let me see hell through those striking metallic metal flashes of faded grey.Terrified not in the least.Breathe into me your slithering disgrace.We are an unaccepted pair of skeleton keys dangling over a hungering pit of flies. Rotting as one. I ask not for your broken forever but only for your erased eternity.So long my blessed b*****d I fled your evil embrace but pursuing you in times of deceit.Why lie to the devil when you are he.I served your passionate crudeness with loyalty yet now I am a mystery to the other shaded side of grey.You cannot glimpse the morph in place ,in motion,and in effect.That naive virgin will never be I in this place for the world has taught me to be much like you.A self serving force of fatality.Bleed into my flesh.Become one with me.Murder me my violent mastery.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on August 26, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014
Tags: tame, deviant, horror

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing