The Son Of The Wolf

The Son Of The Wolf

A Story by Darkened_drear

You are the beast and the lamb. Evil and enticing yet so decisive about all you seek. Your quest is eternal deceit and forever forsaken even when the universe turns its hand in your favor. The weak scream and the strong die nameless saviors but you were the village favorite.No one heard you weep in the blackening ice of a cold October night and their regret would follow them as your thirst drove you inches across a thinning line. Every child trembled at the stories circling the encasing cavern that lay miles behind twisted and deadened pine.A place where the angels wept for a lost soul that sought the flesh of the innocent. Your raging hellfire eyes seeking out the livid as your incisors dripping with starving heat. One by one you hunted them down. Killing their family members without a remorse. Your mother called you the devils spawn because you loved destruction from the day you were born.You sweated as a slave but became a knight in an unfamiliar army. Merciless murderer from an angel whos wings were clipped by the sun overlooking the valleys of survival and fierce monstrosity. Your family all hung from a dogwood but you escaped as a new race of creatures claimed you as a son. You were bitten by the demon wolf which gave you power to take an unsatisfied revenge. They avoided your forest for they feared death. The moon was your calling yet you mingled with other unspoken specimens to become the perfect therianthrope. To you life was a chapter of deadened dreams where only blood and guts spill out.
However you never expected

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on August 26, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014
Tags: wolf, dark, twisted, horror, legend

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing