What I wanted

What I wanted

A Story by Darkened_drear

I wanted to take your hand and lead you to the shade of willowy branches,sit next to you,lay my head on your chest,look up at you with my big blue eyes and steal a kiss in a moment of bliss.Our fingers intertwined with the moon casting it's comforting light.Give you every part of me faithfully.However,My dark heart was frightened by the warmth of yours so I never wanted to acknowledge the fact that you loved me more than a friend.So confused I could not see it.

When you told me you were going away for two years when you wanted to come for me.I did not want to hold you back or put a hold on your dreams so I let you go.Now I am regretting.But I never lied when I said I loved you.I was waiting on you to tell me you wanted more but you never made it clear enough for me.Or maybe you did but I was too stupid to decipher it.

The night in the desert when you wished on that star for me.You did not know but I was already yours I was just unsure because love has scolded me.I admit I do stupid things but I have not shared my bed with anyone in so long and I only want to share it with you.If I have to wait two years for you I will because your worth every painful second.Most of all I am sorry if I hurt you because I never intended to.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on August 26, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014
Tags: love, pain, heartache, disdain, sadness

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing