The Gnashing of Friendship

The Gnashing of Friendship

A Story by Darkened_drear

My soul searched for a reason to protect you my friend..but you spit acid into my caring nature until it dissolved away.Betrayed by my closest acquaintance.Someone who snapped her jaws and snarled at the only one whoever stood by her side when the wolves picked at her flesh but like a ravenous trader she turned her teeth to my fading essence.Deepening the scars.Every wound widens.You can tear at me while I was down.Thinking all the names you called me phased me but your not the first to strike and you will not be the last.Apologized only to stab at me in your final stand.But despite all these years of conference you never knew who I was.Your caniving nature will get you nowhere but alone because you can spread the poison about me if you wish but I will not hurt you due to the fact you only hurt yourself in the end.You lost the only friend whoever fought for you but I am done fighting a losing battle.Im just going to cut my losses and let you live with what you have done.When you need someone to listen to you only the wind will hear you.What you said about me was what you truly felt but the demons of your cruel creation will only turn on you.I wont be there to save you.To be your scapegoat.I will only bid you farewell and let you destroy yourself because the friend you cling to is the very one who cripples you.Im stronger than you take heed of.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on August 27, 2014
Tags: friendship, betrayal, bitch

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing