Dialogue: A Party Last Night

Dialogue: A Party Last Night

A Story by Ioanna Engarhos
"

“What happened at the party last night?” asked Beverly.

"

“What happened at the party last night?” asked Beverly.

“Nothing too crazy. Really. Absolutely nothing.” said Kim

“Cut the crap, Kim. I don’t want your pity, I want gossip.” said Beverly.

“On who?”

“Whoever fucked up the most last night.”

“So then, Tommy.”

“No way!”

“I know, I didn’t see it coming either, considering what happened last time. But anyways, everyone was pretty trashed right, and right now the story is going that when Brad and Ashley opened the linen closet, there was Tommy making out with Jennifer G, of all people. But the crazy thing was that Jennifer G decided to tell Jennifer P what Tommy did, and when she did, Jennifer P slapped her across the face. I swear to you, Bev, I have never seen such raw anger in a high schooler before. And then when Tommy went to interfere, Jennifer P slapped him too! And she was screaming at them like ‘you b***h!’ and ‘I loved you!’ and Jennifer G was on the ground and was like, pissed now, so she said ‘clearly he didn’t love you’. And then Jennifer P jumped her.”

“And then what happened?”

“They wrestled for a bit, and Tommy left with Sandra.”

“Which one? Picket or Wintemort?”

“Picket.”

“Christ.” said Beverly. “Never let me miss a party ever again.”

© 2018 Ioanna Engarhos


Author's Note

Ioanna Engarhos
Since I'm so bad at dialogue, I've been forcing myself to practice. I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: teens, drama, humor, dialogue, short story, romance, fight

Author

Ioanna Engarhos
Ioanna Engarhos

MA



About
"The greatest thing in life is just to love, and be loved in return." Moulin Rouge! "If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved." Sonnet 116, W. Shakespeare. "And a.. more..

Writing