How to Keep Normal Relationship During Divorce

How to Keep Normal Relationship During Divorce

A Story by Irene Edge
"

Going through divorce is devastating, so i hope by using this general advice you can make a mutual agreement with your ex-partner and make your divorce process more peaceful.

"
Everyone knows that girls usually want to get married. Far less attention is paid to the fact that from the “married” they also usually want much more vigorously than our gender: three out of four divorces are initiated by wives. Apparently, it is written this way in women of the genus - to be the initiators of any matrimonial innovations.

More interesting is another thing: why do women endure divorce in general easier than we? There are a lot of interesting statistics on this topic: we, both in suicides and in depressions that arise after the destruction of marriage, keep confident primacy in almost all countries of the world. This is what Abraham Maslow, the founder of humanistic psychology, says about this: “A man subconsciously perceives divorce as a loss: a woman belonging to him is taken away from him. A woman feels divorce as a release, even if it is undesirable. ”

Jointly acquired property that is divided in half upon divorce, in the overwhelming majority of cases, they profited.

He will remarry about three years later than his ex-wife. In two of three cases, a year after the divorce, he will regret it and think about the possibility of returning his wife. At least not at all divorce.

Nevertheless, six out of ten marriages fall apart, and if you take the city dwellers, all seven. So it is better to be prepared in advance.

After all, a divorce can also be organized perfectly.

But a marriage contract can be a shield for a man in the fight against legislation that is extremely loyal to a woman. For example, all property acquired in a marriage is considered common, but if the contract stipulates that the wife undertakes not to make claims on your company or, say, real estate that you acquire in marriage, then it will be difficult to dispute her obligation. Also in the marriage contract, you can enter the size and shape of alimony for future children. After all, we should not forget that the standard rate of 25% of income per child is charged regardless of the amount of income and it is very difficult for rich fathers to prove later in court that the child will have to live a couple of million years to wear all those diapers that you can buy a quarter of dad received dividends on oil shares. Also, having a marriage contract is a first successful step that will allow you to went through the uncontested divorce, in case that something will happen in future.

Now a lot of wealthy fathers suicide children from moms not only for love, but because the child often becomes a lever for pressing father's business. If the marriage contract stipulates a reasonable amount of payments per child in case of divorce, the court usually approves it.

© 2019 Irene Edge


Author's Note

Irene Edge
This article was written by me for divorceonlineutah service, which provide help with filling the divorce forms. Even if man and woman have a different points of view on divorce process, i'm still believe in peaceful mutual agreement between them as a key to going through divorce.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on July 25, 2019
Last Updated on July 25, 2019
Tags: family, divorce, advice

Author

Irene Edge
Irene Edge

Salt Lake City, UT



About
Freelance writer, usually spend my weekend playing videogames or chatting with people. more..