Victim

Victim

A Story by Irishrite
"

Just....

"
As a victim of child abuse, to see videos of children being hurt by the people they are supposed to trust most in life, is sickening.
To hear a 3 year old girl telling some very concerned family members "Momma and Boo ( I'm guessing that's the womans boyfriend) hanged me," and showing bruises around her wrist and ankles is enough to make me want to commit "eye for an eye" revenge on those cowardice f*****g scumbags.
I never asked to be born, as I'm sure these other helpless victims will say the same thing. And I sure as hell didnt ask my parents to beat me, cuss at me or commit any other horrible act I can think of on me.
It has taken years to bring this out. My parents are both deceased now, but the horrors I experienced has scarred me in ways I will never be able to rid myself of. Please if you have a child, give them the love they deserve, not a backhand across the face. Give them hugs and kisses, not punches and kicks. The memories of all those things stay with a child. It depends on you as a parent to determine which memories you want these children to remember. Thank you for your time.

© 2018 Irishrite


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's unforgivable. And I am so very thankful you survived it...and that you grew into the man you are now. I wish I could take all that pain from you, but I can't. I can only try to overshadow it with love and friendship. That doesn't fix the past...but hopefully it makes for a happier present and future.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Thank you Donna. I couldn't agree more.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I am so sorry this happens to you! Nobody deserves to be abused in any way. Children are so innocent and precious. Some people don't deserve to be parents.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 26, 2018
Last Updated on April 26, 2018

Author

Irishrite
Irishrite

Pell City, AL



About
Just a guy with a lot of messed up thoughts in his head trying to make sense of it all. more..

Writing