Journal entry of a disturbed individual.

Journal entry of a disturbed individual.

A Story by IronWater
"

Thoughts of a disturbed individual, in a journal entry.

"
Journal entry #56
May 13th, 2013

I have begun to grow tiresome of this journal, as I have grown tiresome of just about everything else. Nothing seems to excite me like it used to... I have to keep upping the ante to keep things interesting. Now, journal, you might be wondering why I haven't wrote to you in over a week. Well, you remember in entries #9-25, where I talked about how I sometimes like to skin chipmunks and things alive? Well, last Tuesday, I killed my dog. I beat it to death with a tee ball bat and I loved every last second of bashing it's pathetic skull in. I liked the sound of it choking on it's own blood, and it's yelps of pain. It made me feel powerful, liberated. I didn't know what to do with it, so I hid it under my bed. I've begun to notice the smell of death in my room, as the skin and meat on my dogs bones begin to slowly sag. A gelatinous mold has formed on the open wounds. My parents will surely find out sooner or later, I'm only 12. The smell will soon spread out of my room, and I will be found out. However, that is no matter, because I have a plan. I've been researching the occult and whatnot, and it appears I have found a way to take care of my family problem. I used my Ouija board to try and contact Satan, looked up how to gain power through Satan on the internet, and I cam up with nothing. Then, I found my answer. I found it all by myself. The reason Satan won't talk to me, is because I haven't offered him enough! I need to offer him somethings he can use... souls. He wants my family. If I slay my family for Lucifer, I will gain his favor, and I will finally belong somewhere... it will be a truly glorious occasion. I will be able to tear apart the idiots that I go to school with whenever I want. Everyone else's lives will become meaningless to me. All I have to do is do away with my creators and siblings, then show further disrespect to God by eating their bodies for their power. I have to consume them, after dismembering and cooking them, of course. Wouldn't wanna eat raw dad, would I? That man would be disgusting uncooked, much too sweaty. Especially if he attempts to fight to save his family. I have to act soon... I'm sick of just waiting around, cutting myself, seeing how much it bleeds, getting high off of any nose dust my dad leaves behind, hating life and everyone around me. I cannot wait for the fun to begin!

Sincerely,
Tommy

© 2016 IronWater


Author's Note

IronWater
These are not my personal thoughts, and this is ALL FICTION!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 27, 2016
Last Updated on January 27, 2016
Tags: Mental illness, disturbed, thoughts, murder, satanism

Author

IronWater
IronWater

Petoskey, MI



About
I like writing songs and stories. I have a huge interest in the occult, as I have lived in a haunted house my entire life. Some may even call it an obsession, but I see nothing wrong with being obsess.. more..

Writing