Eyes

Eyes

A Story by Isaac's Writing
"

This is about the eyes and how deep they are and to those with no knowledge how the eyes can be deceptive.

"

Her eyes looked at me, screaming in the silence. Her eyes told me what she wanted to say but couldn’t. Her body told me of her open wounds. Her love told me of her ability, but the eyes, they told me of her soul, of her heart. They require a deeper emotion, they understand what she must hide but I understand through her eyes, what she hides.


Her body is unable to tell the difference between the soul and the heart, for it is broken. Her emotion that she speaks of has the ability to lie, but when the mouth lies the eyes tell the truth. Just as her eyes are beautiful, there is such beauty in the truth.


It takes a master of pure skill to trick the eyes, as if the eyes control the body and not the heart nor the brain.  


One who is broken could not succeed in such ability to trick the eyes to lie. She is of one with a brokenness. She understands brokenness as if it is a close friend that accompanies her to every occasion. She understands its ability to make one powerless, its ability to supercede understanding.


When her mouth lies, her body lies, until her eyes become weak in understanding the bodies need to be dishonest and gains a power of purity to the understanding of the power of truth. Her eyes bargain the lies like a con demanding a rich man to lay down his value as if to gain power from the weakness, unable to understand that a rich man is not powerful. Her eyes then gain a sense a weak power.

© 2014 Isaac's Writing


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 14, 2014
Last Updated on July 14, 2014

Author

Isaac's Writing
Isaac's Writing

Portland, OR



About
I am simply another writer. I love to write and I hope that people can really take things out of the stuff that I write. I love what I do and I would love to one day become an author. I live a pretty .. more..

Writing