701, Highsun

701, Highsun

A Story by Isaiah Jacob Barber

701, Highsun (Timeline)

Star of Light (Character)

 

            In the beginning of time, seven hundred and one years in time past, the world of Arcrath was born.  The star of creation and all her glory would bring forth a land of such measure and beauty.  With complete and utter peace among our kind, we flourished as the stars of the universe.  Creation brought to life mortal beings that she treasured beyond all measure.  But first, she created light... she created me.  I however, would not be the only star.  I was the first but Creation felt emptiness in the galaxy and thus, more stars were born.  Star of Water, Star of Time, Star of Earth, Star of Lightning, Star of Fire and the Star of Wind, our purpose was and still remains to this very day as governors of those aspects in life.  Most see us as gods and goddesses but in truth, we are merely the guardians of Arcrath and of Creation.

 

            I bear the light of the world, all things good and I am rightful King of Arcrath.  However, I did not see fit to govern this land but rather, appoint an Arcrathian and deem them worthy of such honor.  Of course, his majesty the king respects my wisdom and guidance for I am the guiding light.  I bore witness to benevolence in a mortal and thus, Star of Benevolence was born. 

 

            We stars built Fort Malakesh and there we would reside, tis where we hold council all things regarding Arcrath for we have several positions and titles.  I am Lord of the Paladins, holy knights sworn to banish all darkness in the world.  Our focus aims towards the Vampirian race, they were created by Drakon Star of Death, Lord Vampirian and King Necromancer.  We also engage necromancers and witches in which Thalia queen of the Vampirians and witches. 

 

            Lucifer Star of Darkness and all that is evil; he created what is known as Terror Knights.  He betrayed Creation centuries ago as his love for her grew cold and bitter and thus, he decided to forge his own path of darkness in Oblivion.  Oblivion is a realm for any monstrosity that does not belong in Arcrath, oblivion is where be banish them to eternal darkness.  Lucifer found a way to open the gates between realms and unleashed havoc upon everything in sight that began the first war of the stars.

 

© Isaiah Barber

 

For my poetry book project “Wielding Honor”

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Isaiah_Barber

© 2014 Isaiah Jacob Barber


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 20, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014

Author

Isaiah Jacob Barber
Isaiah Jacob Barber

Des Moines, IA



About
Writing came about for me, in my life, when I was 16 years of age. Before that however, more to my story is needed. My mother left my father when I was 3. Most children develop an emotional attachm.. more..

Writing