Motionless bliss

Motionless bliss

A Poem by Isick the poet
"

Wrote this about a friendship turned into lovers over night. As i wrote this i kinda let my mind take me there to that night and tried to work on detail and similies.

"
The nights we would lay under the drunken sky could have lasted forever. Watching the fireflies dance to the symphony of rustling leaves. Side by side id stare into her eyes. A vast feeling of electric air in-between my lips and hers. The soft whisper of seraphic words reverberate in my mind. If time could stop it would be when I look into her eyes. The very fabric of space would be mended into a single pivot of motionless bliss and for that second id be flying. Like as if when we touch we were in that moment of self aware. Like the cosmic dust has collided in energy's to share.

© 2019 Isick the poet


Author's Note

Isick the poet
I like this one alot it really brings me to a place in yime when i read this and its just kinda magical. Excuse grammar ofcourse. Feel free to edit that part if i dont use commas right or have run ons. Im really bad at that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on January 5, 2019
Last Updated on January 5, 2019
Tags: Space, love, cosmic, friends, lovers, trees, nature, kiss, moment, memories, fire flies, Texas

Author

Isick the poet
Isick the poet

Austin, TX



About
I write to clear my mind from the thoughts inside my head. I write to fuel my soul with the words i want to spread. From thoughts to action and energy transfered. From intellect induced by my own .. more..

Writing
Lost Lost

A Poem by Isick the poet