Wait for my sign.

Wait for my sign.

A Story by Itna Belleton
"

Think about it...really. You will figure it out.

"

Personally felt, I never thought I would be alone in a room like this. There were no windows. There was one door. It led to a hallway and then another room. People go in there, and never come out. There is a man in a black suit. He follows us into this room. The book in his hand was a sign. I sat, and waited. Only to find out today, that maybe today, I will meet the man with the book. Then the day ended, and I cried. So I sit here and I wait. I wait for my sign.
            This was the next day. There are other men, who look at me. Their faces dont look pleased to see mine. I dont know them so I must assume, that its my ugly room. So I decorated it today. I didnt have any paint. But my body did. I painted it so nice, and red. I liked it. But the other men didnt. The day ended, and again the man with the book never came. I cried again tonight but still I wait.I wait for my sign.
             They took another today...but I get to move rooms now. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
              The other men looked at me today, in my room, and they laughed. So I laughed with them! They laughed harder! Good day so far, then it got better. The man with the book noticed me today and said something to the other men. He smiled, then walked away.
              Finally, today was my day. The man with his book, is going to take my things away. I asked him to let me finish this. I'm going to the room down the hall! I cant wait! GOODBYE, GOODBYE, GOODBYE!!

 

© 2009 Itna Belleton


Author's Note

Itna Belleton
Comment please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on November 18, 2008
Last Updated on June 25, 2009
Previous Versions