My Crazy New Romantic Interest

My Crazy New Romantic Interest

A Story by JackSmithson
"

Love is crazy and unexplainable.

"
My name is Bryan, and this is an all new blog for me. My first topic is none other than a girl named Sophie. I don't really date locals because they aren't very bright. I met Sophie via email. Anyways, she makes me crazy and I think I know why. As much as I hate to admit it, I believe I like her.

I'm a Brujah who practices a path that focuses on self-restraint. Its a path of self-perfection. I believe God has a plan for me and I fashion myself as a warrior-philosopher. My situation gives me a unique chance to learn. Honestly, she's intelligent, but Sophie doesn't really understand it at this point. That's okay-I don't really either. I want her as part of my world. I'd chop off my leg if it meant she could just accept me as her savior.

I want to show her I care so I'm going to do something special for her birthday. It's not that I don't trust her-it's that kindred and kine alike derail our own train. We can't accept our existing humanity-despite our ability to embrace it. How am I supposed to tell her of what my life is? I want to show her. Can I be the man she wants me to be? Of course I can, but the question is will she let me be? I'd die for the chance to.

That's what it takes-a relationship where you both make each other crazy. That means you like each other. What women do to the rabble is indescribable. I think she likes my passion, and yes, I can work on myself to suit her needs. You probably will think I'm falling. Whatever it is, I'll take this plunge if only to show her that I really truly care. Maybe she'll read this. I'm sort of telling the whole world about her.

She should realize that I am passionate and that would balance calm Sophie out. I'll be that titan for her. I'll always be passionate, but I can be that calm, caring, sensitive guy she needs. Please don't give up on me, girl. It'll be a crazy ride but you'll be left smiling at the end.

As for me, I want to build an ideal world. Sophia could be a goddess. Lord knows she has already made herself into mine. Does she want to build an ideal world? Does she want to sit on a throne? She can't make it alone, and neither can I. She can't blame the emotional man. We are what every girl really needs. I will commit to her as long as she gives me a chance. She acts shy sometimes. I don't know why. She's something that will be cherished. I'm not going to be rotting for her because I'm above ground. She is too and I want her to know that.

An ideal world needs love. In my world, I am suffocating. No god or devil can save the self-made man. A woman, however? They can, and I pray that only she will. How do you tell her you are already nuts about her? Quite literally. How about telling the whole world she makes you nuts and you kinda like it. What a quaint thing that really is.

I'll close with an interesting fact. The only ideal way of living is with a true opposite pole. Opposites do really attract. We are from two different worlds, Sophie. Let's pray we can smush them together. In the words of the late great Stan Lee, 'nuff said.

© 2021 JackSmithson


Author's Note

JackSmithson
I swap reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

• My name is Bryan, and this is an all new blog for me.

You might not have noticed, but this in not a blog site. You listed this as a story, but it's not. Head over to WordPress, which is a pretty good blog site. I've been using them for years and they do it right.

Posted 2 Years Ago


JackSmithson

2 Years Ago

Hey the thing is Brujah don't care about rules. I use blog sites for years too. I've been on this si.. read more
JayG

2 Years Ago

• Hey the thing is Brujah don't care about rules.

Rules? You spelled "techniques" w.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on October 8, 2021
Last Updated on October 8, 2021
Tags: Love, Life, Romance, funny, Humor, blog