Everything exists but nothing matters

Everything exists but nothing matters

A Poem by IverynBelle
"

I just scribbed this in my brainstorming cause i always wanted to put my thoughts into words.. Would deeply appreciate it if you read the whole thing, its not even that long tho

"
If you think of it, its all really weird. Just simply weird and meaningless. I mean if you are enjoying your life and you're being happy and you dont wanna die, life may be meaningful to you. But get the bigger picture of the whole thing-the whole world. Everyone tries so hard to make it perfect, to get a good job, to make a good money and leave the best for their children- the things that they think matter in life. We live by certain morals, rules, and standards. We are the ones who created them. We're trying so hard to make something work. We keep on trying and working and we never stop. Though we do feel depressed at times and want to give it all up and die, we don't. But no one told us that we had to live this way. That we must keep on living no matter what till the day you die. What even gives us the strength to live? People starve everywhere, people get ill, people terrorise and people get terrorised, and in the end they all die. Where did they go now? Isn't life too exhausting? Yes what u do in todays world wont matter in the future anyway but u still have to live through the good and bad. Its like u were cursed to live here. Everyone was sent to the Earth for no other purpose than living. But why do you have to live? Yeah i know love and happiness is the purpose of life and all that. There could be purpose for life-the things you value in life, the things you love. But u couldnt possibly have been sent to Earth to be happy because people clearly aren't happy? Why do 7 billion people on this planet Earth all live in the same old way when it doesnt matter at all? If you say that there is nothing out there in the whole wide universe, the thousand galaxies and all, then do humans' lives even matter? If nothing sent us here and we were just born on our own, then nothing will change if we die? No one would even care if the entire human race died and the Earth disappeared to the thin air. When everything dies and the Universe vanishes, then there would truly be nothing. Not even a mind capable of thinking that there is nothing. Nothing will matter.

© 2016 IverynBelle


Author's Note

IverynBelle
Please give it a review n opinions, share your thoughts, would love to talk more about it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on June 15, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2016
Tags: Life, love, happiness, sadness, reason, universe, world, nothing, teen, everything, theory, space

Author