Loving you is hard but being with you makes it easier.

Loving you is hard but being with you makes it easier.

A Story by JanineAAA

Time seems to pass quickly but everything were easily flickered. A tragic retreat had occurred between two lovers that made them perish to live with the same light. Love can be slipped in one's hand but their love for each other were never meant to part. Problems had arose, screwed them with huge pile of mucks but never did they let these things be scattered around them. For, they both believe every garbage can be thrown and every tear shall be replaced with a smile.

Ana possesses a strong character and once had an enigmatic smile which made everyone curious about her, she's not that pretty but Al brought her inner peace. It was around 12 in the afternoon when she came to left her wonderful abode and waited for him in the edge of a store. She was really passionate in believing that someone would guard her heart.

Al then came along wearing a blue shirt, wearing shades on. "We're still not in hell, are we?" Anna blurted while they strolled around and chatted with things they both loved but then someone called on the phone and it said it was time to go home. So, they both kissed goodbye. Yet, Anna was very embarrassed to do so. 

Al called on the way home but Ana didn't answer the call because she wanted to see if his feelings towards her was real. She tried to be demure in him but she couldn't restrain herself anymore after few days of not talking to each other. Al is a police officer. He has a big muscles and a very cute face, yet he never gave enough time for her after he knew he was going to leave her because of work.

Ana waited patiently for him but he never realized her worth and found someone else without her knowledge but she was way too smart to know everything. She cried herself to sleep wandering about those beastly moments. She called him and nagged, yet he lied. She didn't try to punch his face because she loved him so much to hurt him.

After few months, Al confessed everything that made her want to kill herself. She felt so lost and hurt. Yet, he didn't feel sorry about it and said "let's put a stop to this". And, Ana eagerly said "okay" with a pondering yet shattered heart. She thought he loved her but everything were in topsy-turvy. 

Ana waited for him patiently and tried to call him with a very painful heart but he never respond. She was too hurt that she took a new lover to release all those demolished dreams she once had with him. 

Al knew she had taken a new guy in her life, so he came unexpectedly to see her and apologized. But, Ana was dumb enough to realize that it was just a big lie because she was really deeply in love but she was hoping that he could love her the way she wanted to be treated. She endured the pain for her love can't be compared to anything.

She then tried to make him feel loved so that he could return the favor but nothing happened. Her heart was torn apart into pieces that no one would even noticed that she was dead inside. When she told Al about everything, he didn't contact her for months.

Ana tried to move on but Al was desperate to come back despite her being pitied by him. She nagged all the way to make him comprehend of the pain but he was numb. So, she left and broke up with him even though it was hard for her.

Al then came along feeling sorry about everything yet Ana pretended to be happy and forgave him but he was so dumb to treat her the opposite. Ana knew he'd change and he did. But, Ana couldn't forget the mistakes he had done but he did everything to make it right and get back together.

We may be wondering that love is just a big word and propelling is so easy but if it was, there would never be heartaches and miseries because when you love someone pain is just a word. Loving someone may be difficult at times but everything will turn out dandy when you both dance in the same music. 

© 2014 JanineAAA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did a very good job in this one I have seen people come and go out of others lives for many years. I did really enjoy this story.

Posted 9 Years Ago


loved is.....keep writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


I think you've captured that emotional conflict very well here. Your story line is a good one which is relatable to many.

Your English is good, well done. If you continue to write in English then just remember to do the spell check. Overall you did a fine job. Welcome to the cafe. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really like this well done :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Janine, Since you've asked me to review your work, this is a good place to start. The concept of your storyline is good. Your story is one almost everyone can relate to. Here's the thing - you need to decide and set your goals for where you want to be as a writer. Keep working on improving your English, if that's your language of choice for writing. Watch the use of proper grammar and punctuation. Limit the use of slang. Take some writing classes and study other authors and concentrate on story structure. I applaud your efforts to write in a language which is foreign to you. Your ideas are good, now go and strive to improve yourself every time you write. Keep practicing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


very good
is English ur first language

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JanineAAA

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :) No, I'm from the Philippines. My mother tongue is Tagalog. Just a bit shocked .. read more
Pól

9 Years Ago

its way better than my Tagalog
I greatly admire those who can master a second language. I hav.. read more
JanineAAA

9 Years Ago

You also speak Tagalog? I only know two languages. English is your second, as well right? I beg to d.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2014
Last Updated on September 3, 2014


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..