DRIPPING BLOOD

DRIPPING BLOOD

A Story by CORPSEMAKERTALES
"

A strange red substance suddenly appears on the ceiling.

"

This story is dedicated to the horror movie The Gates Of Hell, check it out.
Once a single Mom was living with her teenage son in an apartment building. One day while they were talking in the kitchen, they noticed a weird substance leaking down the water pipe in the corner of the kitchen.  Thinking nothing more than a crack in the water pipe the son got an old rag and used it to wrap around the leaking pipe.  The next day while in the kitchen they noticed a spot in the same corner where the pipe was. But thinking it as nothing more than a broken water pipe that must be leaking. They told their apartment building's attendant about the problem, and he told them that he would have it fixed in a few days. But as the days went by and without the situation being attended to, the spot gradually got bigger. Also, an awful stench was coming from the infected area where the mass was growing at the ceiling. Finally, one day while they were eating breakfast at the kitchen table, the teenager was eating his cereal when he noticed an awful copper-like taste in his mouth. As he looked down into his cereal bowl and stirred it around a bit. He then discovered to his horror that a red liquid that looked like blood was floating in his cereal. As he looked above him to find its mysterious source. He found even more terrifying was that it appeared to be blood dripping from above him. From the ceiling that was spilling over and was connecting from and to the corner where the mass was building from and dripping into his cereal bowl. The police were notified and after a search of the apartment complex, a gruesome discovery was found in the room above the Mom and son's apartment room. A bloated, maggot-infested body of a deceased man was found. The body had appeared to have been rotting for weeks. The man lived alone so none of the people living in the apartment building bothered to check up on him. It was determined that due to poor construction of the apartment building to save costs, the floors separating the rooms were actually a lot thinner and shorter than they should have been. Also, the upper floors were somewhat slanted. The health department tested the blood and told the mother and son the sad unfortunate news. The blood of the deceased man that had been dripping onto their apartment room was infected with the aid's virus. And worse yet the young teenager had become its next infected victim.
WRITERS NOTE
TO SEE A PIC OF THESE CHECK OUT ROTTEN.COM

© 2020 CORPSEMAKERTALES


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on November 24, 2020
Last Updated on November 24, 2020
Tags: Scary, Horror, Halloween, Urban Legend, Scary Stories, Teens, Strange, Weird, Spooky, Chilling, Creepy, Morbid, Macabre, Ghastly, Grisly, Gruesome, Grotesque, Suicide, Corpse

Author

CORPSEMAKERTALES
CORPSEMAKERTALES

ELKHART, IN



About
WELCOME TO MY MORGUE WHERE EACH CORPSE HAS A GHASTLY TALE TO TELL. more..

Writing