A Poor Letter of Foreplay

A Poor Letter of Foreplay

A Poem by JC Fox
"

Thanks to Mattavelli and his hot nasty

"

 

My Love,

       I hope you get this letter, and it reaches you just fine. I loved the time we spent together; I even enjoyed it when you cried. Now I hope you won’t think it rude that when I say this thought. I was so drunk last night I wanted to rip your clothes off.

       Of course that is the type of thing you’d hear if I had a penis and a set of balls, but since I have a vagina it really shouldn’t be said at all. I write this letter to you and I hope you don’t get scared. I want to oil you up and I want you to pull my hair. I do remember something that I read and thought quite neat, a little thing called hot nasty, oh I wouldn’t mind tasting that treat.

       So my dear please don’t be mad, I forgot your number, but I did find your email address, now time to talk about who goes on top and who is under. This is sort of foreplay I’m sorry it’s kind of lame. But my dear you drive me crazy with those little daisy dukes and downing a keg of beer. I guess this isn’t romantic but I have a secret life, I am now a lesbian, but I used to be a guy.

       Now you know my secret but I’m all woman now, I hate the male gender, they were so dumb, it was astonishing oh wow. I prefer my dog to a male any day. At least the dog is faithful and doesn’t always worried about getting laid.

       So my dear now you know, I hope it doesn’t deter you. I want to taste your juices I still have some male brain cells and I try to deter them.

                                           Love,

                                                 Bruno err Britney

© 2008 JC Fox


Author's Note

JC Fox
This isn't a piece that is meant to be insulting it more or less is for those who actually have a sense of humor

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an entertaining work. Lots of fun. Well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


it was good are you really a lesbo??? hahah anyway..... it seems like everyone gets insulted these days, fuk them hahahahaha... i enjoyed it!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved it.!!!!! It was hilarious and entertaining. It started going one way then turned around and sprinted in the other direction.
very good.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ha ha, very cute! thanks for the laugh bruno! umm err britney .... fun to read!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Funny

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

twists and turns makes this stand out. it shows some steamy words and has a great title to begin this piece with

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

rofl..
one of my best friends is gender dysphoric, and l think he feels much the same, all too much. love the twists you revealed as you went, and well written - very realistic feel to it, and the wording at times was quite amusing. :)


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a good fun read and not insulting in any way. I like the idea of a 'a poor letter foreplay' and got the image of a 'letter' busting open and oh my god, what happens next!

I still believe everyone or most everyone who is straight or claims to be straight - has a little corkscrew twist hidden inside and I think eveyone who reads this will enjoy the sentiment within it.

tongue in cheek, true or not, real or fantasy - a damn good read.

jen-JG





Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha
This is great!!
You said Hot Nasty. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was great really. I think the idea of a letter was quite an inspired way to put this erotica together. It makes me want to do something similar, maybe something with a historical motif. hmm lemme work on it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 19, 2008

Author

JC Fox
JC Fox

NJ



About
CHECK OUT THIS CONTEST, IF YOU'RE INTO WRITING CHILDREN'S STORIES THEN ENTER HERE! Our Children Are PreciousFeb 4, 2008 - Jul 4, 2008 I'm a free spirit but unfortunately some people on here have tri.. more..

Writing
Rendezvous Rendezvous

A Poem by JC Fox



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..