All About Adriana Pendleton, Soon-To-Be a Disney Character!

All About Adriana Pendleton, Soon-To-Be a Disney Character!

A Story by June D Johnson
"

Being a huge die-heart Disney Fan, I am motivated to assist in adding up a fascination with the fictitious world of Disney through our recommended Adriana Pendleton Franchise. We are aware that Disney

"

Being a huge die-heart Disney Fan, I am motivated to assist in adding up a fascination with the fictitious world of Disney through our recommended Adriana Pendleton Franchise. We are aware that Disney is successfully launching and focusing on many more products, and owning companies, so we are putting efforts creatively so that Disney can consider owning the franchise in the near future.

While keeping in mind the sheer guidelines of Disney's policies, the content we are creating strictly follows the idea to make it one that is family-oriented, entertaining, empowering, enthusiastic, and inspirational.


About Adriana Pendleton


The character of Adriana Charlotte Pendleton is a powerhouse of amusement. We are purposely challenging our potential to do a lot more to make it enriched with fascination and entertainment in every possible way.

Adriana Pendleton is the Royal Daughter who was born from the God of Heaven. The princess/heroine is well-trained and well-composed with advanced skills that make her energy, spirit, and power totally incomparable.


Adriana’s Outfit Designs



Her outfit collection was added that she would wear them anytime. First, that is Adriana’s regular outfit, second is her party outfit, and the third one is her Frozen II travel outfit.

Then, her casual uniform including her jersey and cardigan (buttonless/with buttons).

More than just being a cartoon character!

The amazing elegant brilliance of this character just won't stop here; without any further delay, we will be explaining the fictional character of Adriana Pendleton so you may know more to make our petition happen.

- Adventurous and Vibrant

This high-spirited Disney character is vibrant and zealous to explore all the corners of this world. She is all prepared to survive alone with her fascinating spirit while visiting the other parts of the Disney universe.

- Loyalty and Kindness

Being a royal princess/heroine of the God of Heaven, she is loyal and caring to her companions and other individuals.

- Enthusiasm

Her energy is matchless; be it her adventurous nature, vibrant and friendly attitude, fighting spirit, or her matchless energy, she is uniquely enthusiastic in all aspects.

- Friendliness

Her passion for exploring the whole Disney universe and her cordial nature will let her meet and make new friends.

- Incomparable Aura/Magic/Vibe/Energy

Her fun-filled company has a different vibe that the audience will love while watching her anywhere. She is enthusiastic, adventurous, fantastic and inspirational.

- She is Enough!

Adriana knows how to survive alone without any partner (girlfriend/boyfriend). She can explore the world, fight all the lows, and survive as she is alone enough for herself.

- Powerhouse of Entertainment

Just like we suppose other Disney characters to be a whole package of entertainment, Adriana is a wholesome character that can amuse the audience throughout her screen-time.

- Courageous/True Fighter

Adriana is a powerful heroine who makes her way to winning in every war. She is a fighter, a doer who has to learn the art and skills of fighting, using her magic powers, and being a Disney Princess in her role, it's in her blood.

- An Expert Athlete

She is a pro-athlete who loves doing gymnastics, aerobics, climbing, fighting, swimming, dancing, exercising, singing, etc. It makes her actively enjoy her life.

- Merchandise for Adriana Pendleton

This mesmerizing character will also have some utile merchandise like toys, gift cards, figures, and other playable collections in her juvenile appearance.

- Singing Sensation

Her proposed music cover for Disney music world will be a uniquely composed, recorded and produced song played on real instruments, especially in orchestra and band. The cover will be sung in her enchanting voice (including backing vocals or with chorus) with other favorite songs, “I Am Enough” by Cimorelli, and perform “Only Pretend”, “Little Miss Perfect,” and “Distant Melody.”

- Character Presentation/Animated Character Presentations

Her animated character will be displayed in 2D and 3D animation in her own Disney media franchise. It will include games, movies, shorts, comics, television/sitcom series, and books.

With G-rating, Adriana Pendleton Franchise will have series, short films, and movies in a 2:35:1 aspect ratio. Her theme song will be composed in 4/4, Db, and 120BPM.


Other Characters of Adriana's Pendleton World!


Four other Disney characters will perform parallel in Adriana Pendleton's world. Dawlyn “Dude” Duck (Preteen Duck), voiced by Noah Baird, voiced by Paget Brewster, Dumbella “Delia” Vanderquack (Animal Duck), Madeline Elizabeth Winter (Disney Princess), voiced by Mandy Moore, and Clara Grace Heaven (Glad Girl), voiced by Laura Bailey.

�-� Adriana’s main catchphrase: “One day, I'm gonna explore the whole world in my life and I will look forward to experiencing every possibility with all my great famous adventure!”

�-� Dawlyn's main catchphrase: “Well, I got my hands on my sword as a protective weapon and I will defend and fight for my life!”

�-� Dumbella's main catchphrase: “I'm such a perfect girl, which anyone could do that better.”

�-� Madeline's main catchphrase: “How truely amazing that everything balanced up perfectly.”

�-� Clara's main catchphrase: “There is a lot of sunshine and happiness will bring good results and peace to everyone.”

Voice Style & Cast

In addition, the voice cast confirmed that all the characters speaking in an American accent (US English): Taylor Louderman-voicing Adriana Pendleton, sounded as a very beautiful young lady. Noah Baird-voicing Dawlyn Duck sounded different like Dewey Duck from DuckTales 2017. Paget Brewster-voicing Dumbella Vanderquack sounded the same voice of Della Duck. Mandy Moore-voicing Madeline Winter sounded as a graceful beauty princess. Laura Bailey-voicing Clara Heaven sounded familiar like Jane Stewart from Peter Pan: Return to Neverland.

The Equipment and 3 Media Acquired



Adriana has her adventure storybook, wand and sword, including Dawlyn had his sword too. Matt Groening will create and produce the Disney+ original series �" The Wonderful World of Adriana Pendleton and Adriana’s Experiences, and also one movie �" Adriana Pendleton’s Fancy Tale will be produced too. All the media have no music playing during the story and they are non-international and English-only.

Let's sign a petition to make it to Disney World!


This character will be explained through an article on Wikipedia, an official Website titled adrianapendleton.disney.comadrianapendletonwiki.com, and through the official social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, and Twitter.

I hope this character has paved your heart. We are highly passionate about making Disney's own Adriana Pendleton Franchise. This is a potential character that Taylor Louderman will voice as she is ready to verbalize the ardent character Adriana Pendleton.





A popular 100% guaranteed announcement video of the Adriana Pendleton Franchise is on YouTube. We have 1000+ views on a YouTube channel named ‘Adriana Pendleton’, where a video playlist regarding this character is available. 1500+ viewers have already signed the petition to cast this fanatic character into Disney world. The campaign agreement must be strongly accepted and the purpose is to convince Disney to create the Adriana Pendleton Franchise for good.

Meta Description

Who is Adriana Pendleton �" An incredible, mighty, brave, heroic, and famous heroine worldwide. Learn more about this pro-Disney fan!

Who is Dawlyn Duck �" A best duck warrior/fighter and Adriana’s best friend.

Who is Dumbella Vanderquack �" A legendary duck queen as a true Disney Legend.

Who is Madeline Winter �" A fancy princess and a wonderful ‘Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah’ girl in a graceful and joyful beauty.

Who is Clara Heaven �" An extraordinary glad girl.

© 2022 June D Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey people…. If spam like this, from bottom feeders who clutter the site, like this one, bother you. Have fun, and revenge. Do a Google search on the company name and, “reviews.” Then add a 1 star review of your own, one that says something like:

*******
This company spams websites with poorly written “advertisements” that are unrelated to the site’s mission and clientele. They, obviously, don’t care about the people they annoy. For example, they spam a site like Writer’s Café, a spot where writers post their work, with what’s listed as a story, but is, in reality, poorly written spam for the company. Is this really a company you want to deal with, or trust?

*******

Then, before you close the comment, paste in the address of the spam page, so the company will see the spam, and the name of the one dropping it, and know who to blame.

Even better…find the email address of Disney's copyright infringement notification center, and send an email to them. Maybe something like:

*******

I don’t know if anyone in your company cares, but your SEO firm is cheating you, and spamming in your name. They promise to spread your company’s name, and enhance your reputation. But in reality, they’re spamming websites that literally have no connection to your product, field, or geographical area.

In the case of the spam I saw, it was posted as a “story” on the International writing website, Writer’s Cafe. Aside from being unlikely to attract even one customer, such clutter does your company no credit, and detracts. Yet you’re paying a SEO company—possibly through your internet website provider—to have it done.

The address of one of those spams is:

*******

Then, below that, paste in the address of this page. Maybe even send them a screenshot of the page, including one of this response. That should be a fun read for the company bigwigs.

I REALLY hate spam…really.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 7, 2022
Last Updated on June 7, 2022
Tags: Disney, Adriana Pendleton