The Black Heart.

The Black Heart.

A Poem by JETH

Thump-tha- thump. What is this that sounds and feels like a beating drum that’s inside your body? It’s your heart.

          Yet when you try to feel mine you can’t. When you try to hear my heart it is silence as the evening breeze.

          Why is it that I can’t hear or feel my heart beat? Is it from the pain I have been inflicted?

The pain is like ten thousand knives going through my heart slowly so the pain can reach out to the rest of my body.  

 I feel like I’m on fire and can’t be put out by water or ice. The pain is like the ring of fire that never stops burning.

There’s nothing anyone can do to make it stop. The only way to make it stop is if I die or anyone who is infected.

Some people have this and others don’t. But some people won’t get affected because of their Redheart.

My heart along with others has become something incurable called, Black Heart.

 

© 2008 JETH


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on February 29, 2008

Author

JETH
JETH

anywhere, OK



About
I'm a young writer who loves gothic litature. My idols are Eager Allen Poe, Natanial Hawthone, Bram Stoker, and more. I'm mysterious and I like it that way. It's fun that way. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by JETH


Death Death

A Poem by JETH