"Soul Sisters"©

"Soul Sisters"©

A Poem by ~Jennifer Holly Cole~© Aariel©

"Soul Sisters"©

(Written: January 29, 2008)

Thank you for all that you are and everything that you share with me...one lifetime isn't enough for sisters of soul that know what it is to really love, believe, and be free...days may separate the conversations and in those days life may get rough, but soul sisters always pick up right where we leave off...there is no such thing as time between kindred spirits because that love is shared...and there is no question that that love is and always has been there...it transcends the passages of time...in the obsolete linear is where you will find me...it is where I've always been as you sit beside me…touching the energy of soul that eternally binds me to the stars above...a word need not be spoken when one’s soul knows how to truly love beyond the sands of time...


By: ~Jennifer Holly Cole~©

© 2016 ~Jennifer Holly Cole~© Aariel©


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

'a word need not be spoken when one's soul knows how to truly love beyond the sands of time...'
absolutely beautiful and so very true! When you've made that connection with someone ... I loved it and thank you for sharing it ...



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2008
Last Updated on July 27, 2016

Author

~Jennifer Holly Cole~© Aariel©
~Jennifer Holly Cole~© Aariel©

Chatsworth, CA, CA



About
About The Author: First, thank you so very much for your interest in my work. I come from a family of artists, actors, singers, and writers. This creative gene began to blossom in my writing as.. more..

Writing