She Changed My life!!!!!!!!!

She Changed My life!!!!!!!!!

A Story by JJS!!
"

It is a short real story on me!! When i go to someones house to leave she gives me a punishment read the story Hope you like it!!

"

She changed my life!



It was my summer vacations i was now 23 and was a thin big heighted person and had completed my graduation by that time and mom had sent me to her friends house to spend there one whole month. When i reached there the sceneario was totally different and in the house there was only my mothers friends daughter and her name was Laura. Her age was same to me. She was very thin and attractive and i had to live with her for 1 whole month but she was little strict to me. She too had completed her graduation. She use to go to her workout classes everyday for 3 hours to remain fit. I used to wake up very late there. At night we used to see a movie together and then sleep.


This remained like this for 3 days and then one incident happened was totally stunning. Once on the fourth day, When she returned sweating after a 3 hour workout in her sports bra and her shorts i had just woke up and i was conscoious and i was walking to the way to kitchen when incidently i and laura got bumped and her sport bras hook got open and she went naked and i could see her pinkish big bouncy b***s. I said Sorry but she was very angry and said that “I know that you did it incidently”. And i replied “ I didn't” but she refused to agree and told me “ Now you will get a punishment for that” but i refused then she blackmailed me and told me to accept or else i will tell all this stuff to everyone and i had to as i never wanted wanted my image to get bad. Then she siad “ It seems that you don't know how a women feels when this happens now from tommorow you will be a women for one whole month and be my sister” and i had to agree as i had no other option.


Then i was just thinking about it and then i slept and in the morning she made me woke up at 5:00 AM and i was totally in a sleepy mood. After that she made me take my clothes off and hers too and i couldnt control and started moaning and she laughed at me and after that she applied a depilatory cream with a worst smell on my whole body and then we both had a shower together in which whole of my legs and chest bare and had no hair and they were totally feminine and smooth and also my pubic part and i was about to cry and then she gave me pink towel and a soft roab to me and i was just seing her. Then she gave me gel like artificial breasts which stuck to my chest and which were very heavy and also gave sensations. Then she made me cover my genitals making them see the backside. Now she gave me her a Sports bra and panties which fitted me well as i was thin and similar to her size and now she did me a loads of make up and put a wig on me. Now i was totally a girl. Now she opened her huge closet which had tons and tons of clothes and gave me very small blue dress to wear which was just below my butts and a pair of hgh heeld sandals When i wore that i couldnt imagine that it was me in the mirror. I was totally a girl now but i was embarrased.





This continued like this. I had to compulsorily seat and pee. I also had to wear these small dresses, bras and panties everyday and it was embarrasing for me to do that. She also made me wear wear a shapener which made my butts bulky and stomach thin and then she used to bite me on the n*****s which made me cry and i had an erection and she always laughed. Her workout of 3 hours was very hard and frieghtining and that was the reason she had those fit and hard abs on her stomach. She gave me a nighty at night which was better than these tight dresses and i generally used to take them out at night but she allowed me at night and that was the best part of the punishment as i can sleep naked She was slowly becoming comfortable and less strict with me. Once when i was just seeping naked at night she came and started kissing me and i was shocked but didnt tell her anything as i liked her and i was enjoying it slowly she started taking her clothes off it was not new for me as i had seen her naked in the past but she started having sex with me and she was a virgin and then i had to reply “ What are you doing?” and she replied “ I am now loving you and i am slowly liking you” and i was stunned again and we had an awesome time together and slowly we married each other and still we are the same and the punishment is also same

Hope You guys like my story!

© 2017 JJS!!


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 28, 2017
Last Updated on October 28, 2017
Tags: Female, Dress makeover, Boy dressed as a girl, Sex, Young adults

Author