Water

Water

A Story by JKHughes
"

An extract taken from a chapter about a characters adolescence, in particular his first sexual experience. Work in progress.

"
…As an awkward teenager I sat on the edge of her bed, sweaty palmed and restless legged. Asking her stupid questions about the books on her shelves, trying to sound smarter than I was. Thinking it’d somehow impress her that I’d actually heard of Poe and Joyce and that the 5 years separating us were insignificant. The low winter sun kissed the curves of her body as she placed my hands behind her, firmly onto her thighs. I inhaled sharply, my skin was burning. Every movement she made, guiding my hand over her skin was being etched into my memory, my muscles learned the patterns as my fingers found the perfect pressure and speed…

© 2014 JKHughes


Author's Note

JKHughes
Any advice or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on January 4, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: work in progress, short story, virgin, virginity, male, female, sex

Author

JKHughes
JKHughes

West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm a 25 year old from England, slowly but surely working on my first novel (of sorts). I'm a university graduate and musician, I front a band, so I divide my writing between those two fronts. My .. more..

Writing
Swoon Swoon

A Poem by JKHughes


Smoke Smoke

A Story by JKHughes