This is Me

This is Me

A Story by JKRyder
"

A very short story about my own personal growth.

"

This is me. I am no longer the girl once was nor the woman I will continue to be. I am constantly ever changing. To judge is to take that away and hold me responsible for who I was then and not now. My heart carries many values constantly evolving as I experience new things. My personality contorts and adapts to my surrounding as my soul grows with new revelations and understandings. My perception increases and encompasses all my encounters as my mind continues to try and decipher life’s code of conduct and purpose. The girl you have seen, the girl you think I was is no longer. She is part of something greater and destined for even more. With challenges to face and obstacles to overcome my inner self focuses on the beauty it has seen the emotions it has felt and I expand ever open, ever changing, ever an individual creation moving in every direction looking for those who are on a journey like mine, willing to share their beauty within so together we spread our epiphany of life and lift one another higher. Each moment lends new information, a matrix we choose to follow with each road leading us somewhere new as everywhere we have disappears behind us. My memories are there to comfort  and encourage me as time itself does not and my transformation is not yet complete until God chooses to give me my wings and fly…fly away to guide those I have met and loved along the way complete their tumultuous journey.

© 2016 JKRyder


Author's Note

JKRyder
Any feedback. This is just a very first step into writing stories, first person.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 19, 2016
Tags: personal, age, growing up, learning

Author

JKRyder
JKRyder

Writing
Mother Mother

A Poem by JKRyder


New New

A Poem by JKRyder