Cat Zombie By: J.L. Jacobs © 2015

Cat Zombie By: J.L. Jacobs © 2015

A Poem by JL Jacobs
"

Cat zombies are on the prowl and wanting brains!

"
"Hiss!" said that p***y, "I'm gonna eat your brains. When I'm all done with you, only your skeleton will remain." We locked eyes that cat and I, the war had been waged. I was fighting for my life, could he feel my outrage? This isn't just some nightmare, this is a cautionary tale. Don't mess with a zombie cat, because he'll only prevail! I didn't know where to start, this cat was purring hard. He had his sights on me, but I was on my guard. Then out of the bushes, more p*****s had appeared. They began to surround me, and some even cheered. Now there's an army of these zombies, these furry little cats. They looked so damned adorable, but then those p*****s attacked! Their determination was ruthless, was suddenly my thought. Those p*****s began to kill me, and my life was why I fought. I grabbed one by the tail, and whipped it far away. It landed on the grass, but that darn p***y was okay. The others then pounced on me, the leader was on my face. He clawed out my eyeball, and left it an empty space. I still had one eye to see through, but it was all covered up in blood. Those zombies continued to kill me, even though I did all that I could. The story ends here, and my life is now over. The cat zombies had won, now it's time for me to crossover. Once I was dead and gone, my brain was all they ate. Don't mess with a cat zombie, or you'll just seal your own fate.

© 2016 JL Jacobs


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
Added on February 13, 2016
Last Updated on February 13, 2016
Tags: cat zombies, cat zombie, cat zombie poem, jljacobs, pussies, killer cats

Author

JL Jacobs
JL Jacobs

Wellington, OH



About
"Our eyes may be the doorway to our soul but writing is the pathway to our imaginations."-- J.L. Jacobs I am an aspiring writer who's dream is to become a published author. I am an ordinary person.. more..

Writing