[untitled]

[untitled]

A Poem by Miss Moore

© 2008 Miss Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah I like this....it has a conviction about it. This piece shows me how poetry can document events with only sparse metaphor. And the subject matter such as being the receiver of feelings of animosity and the ending of a relationship are issues that are not comfortably talked about in the hushed corners of society. The reiteration and reinforcement of each discrete emotion is clearly marked out almost in chronology: 'A jealous retribution; Hatred; Desperate'. Each response is stunted and each line is short making the meter read very quickly; this dynamic accentuates agitation and slight anxiousness in the reader as the briskly reads each line. This soul is so restless and her attempts for respite seem to be cut short by her own unease (or impracticality) to change her predicament or escape from situation which is going to be clearly unpleasant.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 10, 2008

Author

Miss Moore
Miss Moore

Portland, OR



About
Just a girl seeking to become something more. Be who you want, say what you need, and allow for yourself to follow your dreams. more..