LAST WORDS ON 2014

LAST WORDS ON 2014

A Story by Joseph B Clipper
"

YEAR END WRAP UP

"

So another year over, but I how a new one is not about to begin.
My last words on 2014 is simple...hope I can do that again.
on the family front:  Seeing my granddaughter this year kept falling through the cracks, but she started school this

year and is quite the little lady.  My middle child moved in with me and my third is pretty much part time. So after years of just
weekends in super good to be getting in so much quality time before they are adults and gone.

The best family news of all is the all my children had jobs this year.  My oldest had 2 at one time and took a course

that adds a special skill to his resume.  



And though I hate equating the quality of my life with money, I did make more this year than in the past 5.  So go into 2015 with my bills caught up and fridge full.  That is certainly a worthy feeling.

Entertainment: I finally started watching Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.  2 shows I kinda waited till they were completed before starting and it was indeed worth the wait.  Godzilla gets to be my favorite movie of the year.  And a shot out to X-men which I feel has returned to form and the Apes still rule.  And i'm still listening to drive by truckers.

Art:  I kinda stopped posting about mid year so I could focus on writing some new pieces.
The result is I started 3 last month...Thain...The Pizza Boy...and...Captain Fantastic & the brown dirt cowboy.  The latter is an attempt at writing a musical, very ambitious of me, but coming along nicely.   And I have the notion to publish, though I cant make up my mind what.  self publish of course, what else would the man who lives by the words do it yourself do.

Lastly I wanna toss a shot out to one of my friends.  Mattix...dude you been a good buddy and have really given me the will and the way to finally publish.  So thanx for being in my life.

In fact thank YOU for reading, the world for being, and with that war in Afghanistan finally over,
much love to the troops that fought and those that still do elsewhere.

your servant
joseph  

© 2015 Joseph B Clipper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 1, 2015

Author

Joseph B Clipper
Joseph B Clipper

newark, DE



About
i write various poems and stories. i call them my 1000 stories to tell. i'm sure i've written something just for you. more..

Writing
TRUMP TRUMP

A Story by Joseph B Clipper