Corvette

Corvette

A Story by Jack O
"

It is about a black corvette.

"

A short story.

 

I like to go visit the sailboat for the happy memory. It is a very nice boat with blue sails and very pretty teak wood.

The sides have yellow stripes and the bunks are thick six-inch real mattress, not memory foam. 

I’ve long since sold it to some ari-crat rich guy with a large breasted blonde barbie wife. He keeps it in the same slip I used to dock it in. I remember his wife had very large white teeth.

I stared at the pretty boat I used to own and remember back to five years before, when the police visited me asking about my wife.

I told them I had no idea where she went.

They explained that her Ferrari was parked at the airport and I nodded asking which one?

Kennedy, they replied and added she never got on a plane and I nodded.

They told me that airport cameras had no visual of her entering the main concourse and I nodded again.

They asked me if I knew where she was or where she went.

Interrupting them I had asked, Not airport, which Ferrari was it? She had three.

The two police people invited me to visit them at their place and I accepted. I had nothing better to do.

After an hour I asked for tea.

They said they only had coffee. I had nodded.

After three hours I said I needed to pee.

They lead me to a small room with a toilette.

After nine hours I had said my boat can sail the deep sea.

They stared at me not understanding. I smiled to them both sipping a cup of tea.

 

After; both thanked me for my time later the next day and I took a cab home.

 

There are three red Ferrari in my garage parked next to my black Corvette. The red cars are covered with dust.

I very much enjoy my occasional visits to the sailboat I once owned. The deep growl of the corvette tends to make me feel very well.

© 2018 Jack O


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting story. Nice twist in the tale.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018

Author

Jack O
Jack O

Writing
Title Title

A Poem by Jack O