Amazingly Awful

Amazingly Awful

A Screenplay by Jack Burney-Cumming
"

The lives of two hitmen are thrown into an all out gang war on a Shakespearean scale when they are hired by both gangs to kill the leader of the other one.

"

FADE IN

PRE-CREDITS SCENE

Show parked pink car with Jonathon and David sat in it. David is in the driver's seat. They are wearing black suits with bits of blood littered on their shirts.

DAVID

 There are only two things that matter in this world . . . Family, and honour. You see morality, morality's fake. It's a load of bullshit to keep soldiers and every day m***********s happy and contempt with what they're doing.

JONATHON

Bullshit, you ask any Ken Berry or James Jonson in the street to take the Beretta 87 from your pocket and blow the brains out'a the person walking next to them they say no.

DAVID

Yeah but they wanna say yes. Who would't wanna just take a loaded pistol like this one here

David takes out his Pistol

DAVID

And kill the f**k outa every n****r in this town. But ordinary Joes live their lives based on mother-f*****g morality. It's a joke. That's why I think that we're the only free ones in this place. We're the only ones who can truly express all that pumped up anger inside.

JONATHON

I never knew you to be the angry violent type.

DAVID

Well I'm not but I do get so f*****g pissed off that people can't express the rage inside them built up from oppression. It's no wonder people beat their wives, it's the only way to express that anger.

JONATHON

Look . . . Do you want a Burger or not?

DAVID

No, I'm on that f*****g vegetarian diet

JONATHON

Hey it probably don't contain any meat anyway

DAVID

No I don't want one, Be quick it's f*****g hot out here.

David gets out of pink car. Cut to him walking into Mr. Kings Burger Shop. The woman behind the counter looks nervously at him. Probably because of the blood.

JONATHON

can I have . . . er . . . just a Hamking Burger please

COUNTER-LADY

Err  . . . yeah.

She fumbles around getting it. Jonathon looks around and smiles at the people eating. They look at him worriedly and are shaking eating their food.

COUNTER-LADY

That'll be two dollars nine cents. 

Jonathon passes over three dollars

JONATHON

Keep the change

He walks out and he sees that David's head it blown over the back seat. The hole is in his eye. A crowd is gathered around the car.

SUITED MAN

Sir

A man in a black suit approaches Jonathon.

JONATHON

Ur . . . Yeah

SUITED MAN

Do you know this man

JONATHON

Yeah he was my partner

The suited man pulls out a gun. and points it at Jonathon.

CUT TO BLACK

© 2015 Jack Burney-Cumming


Author's Note

Jack Burney-Cumming
This is a working progress document

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015
Tags: Crime, Gang, War, Hitmen

Author

Jack Burney-Cumming
Jack Burney-Cumming

Burnley, Lancashire, United Kingdom



About
I've always been interested in writing but I've never told anyone about it. I suppose I prefer fantasy but I am willing to experiment. I will probably be posting ideas more than anything and seeing ho.. more..

Writing