To Man

To Man

A Story by Jack Carver
"

Revival is here, worldwide. Read again in that light.

"
Are you full of unrighteousness or evil, covetousness or malice or are you full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness and a gossip,slanderer, hate God, insolent,haughty,boastful, invent evil, disobedient to your parents, foolish, faithless,heartless or ruthless? If you are you don't need me to tell you about it. You know it is wrong. But is there a way out of it? There is. Do you know the law of Moses or at least the ten commandments or some of them? But you can't and have given up trying to keep any of them. God gave your ancestors over to a debased mind because of idolatry, worshiping statues of birds, men and even creeping things. He wants you to worship him and obey him. But that isn't knew. You've heard that.
But have you heart of the Holy Ghost? There is a way you can beat it and make yourself and your life a lot better to live. He can help you. Forget religion! Oh, sure you can read the New Testament or the Old Testament or both and have writers like Paul seem to scare you half to death and condemn you for a certainty. It's no fun. I went that route. I know the Bible only too well maybe. But that is back in the ancient days. People are more civilized nowadays. We don't need anyone getting in our face and calling us all or part of that. What kind a guy does that or even what kind of a guy did that? If your guilty of any of it. You know it.
You can come to me at no cost and I will pray to Jesus Christ for you and he will help you with it. He came to help us not destroy us. You would never know that reading Paul. Now if you're mad at me and calling me a Bible thumper and all that, that just means you've run into religion just like I did. There doesn't seem to be any love in it. Why, I nearly struck out on my own when I had a run in with them at last. But I believed they were serious. They thought they were doing it for our own good and that was love. Well, we parents know that isn't love and it drives your kids the wrong way every time. Love is patient. Even Paul says that. What you need is someone like me to be patient with you and help you not condemn you even if it is for our own good. The truth is that isn't the only way out of it and you want to do the right thing you just can't.
Well, just believe Jesus came to the world in ancient times to save his own, but he found out the rest of the world needed saving too. Talk to Jesus, it is best Lord to man, but his man is still in him so talk to him man to man if you want. Tell him what in that list is you and forget the rest besides you might not be ready to face it just yet. When he asks you if you want to be saved, tell him you do or you don't. If you do the Holy Spirit will come upon you and help you lick it. If not then there is no hope for you. You've made your life a living hell and it is like hell come to earth. Even if it hurts or makes scared or mad sometimes he will help you. There's a lot you don't understand and I don't know it all. If you have some spirit from the Devil, who is sort of true but not real it will seem to be getting down right uncomfortable. Just remember they are tricky and when it seems like you talking for example it ain't. But when he speaks to them it is impossible not to think he's talking to you, but he's talking to them. He'll get rid of them. No holy Joe praising and hollering to it. Just you and Jesus working on your salvation. But salvation from what?
Surely you've know for some time that it is not just you that has made a little piece of hell out of your life when you wanted a little bit of heaven. The whole world is going to hell! Jesus is losing. He's just out to save as many from hell as he can, damage control you might call it. But when you come to me to point you to the one who can get you out of it into a whole lot of heaven and that everlastingly or forever. His Father sent him to save all he could find to even send to him to save them because people never really did obey him but a precious few and even nowadays the people who are called Christians if you include Mormons and Catholics which I don't but with all them we are outnumbered 6-1. Nearly everybody is going to hell or they will just stop being when they stop thinking which is at the moment the brain is dead. Man! Has this thing gotten out hand! God could just wipe the world out anytime he sees fit. But he ain't mean and he ain't no quitter. He is going to hang on until he gets the last one that wants out safe in Jesus Christ's care. That's what it means to be born again. But nobody that ever was truly straight with the Lord didn't make it. You've got to be honest with him.
Pray with me or even just read what I wrote and own it for yourself. "Lord Jesus, I know John--that's me--is being straight with me. Help me and if necessary save me unless the Father decides I ain't fit to even come to you. But I need help." Then if you want to now is a good time to say it, "I need and I want to be saved from either death or hell and live forever in heaven." Amen.
Now what? That is up to you. When the Spirit comes on you, you might start hearing or even seeing those in heaven trying to get you out. But don't ask him to save you unless you are 100% sure. You can't fix it. If you mean it in your mind or in your heart or both. That is it. You're headed out when your body dies. Even if he has to go back to that very moment to find any part of you, your spirit, that wants to be saved. Babies all over heaven. Can you imagine what that would be like? I can't. That might be all we get out of it. But even if God doesn't really love man so much he sent his only begotten Son to die for us and all we have to do is take him up on his bargain, even if he does not love man that much I do. Now that hard times are coming in the United States and that means the whole world what have you got to lose? Your own hell is it. But you may have hard times and some of them might be horrible but just keep looking up and count on Jesus. He never let anyone down before. Not even me and I was suppose to be evil. I was create for destruction but I fought guys like Paul all the way until I told Jesus I was going to stay because I would be loved. That is the icing on the cake if you are any of those or several of those in that list people who are Christians real Christians not Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, or Catholics but real Christians which are not everybody at church by the way either; they will love you and help you and share with you what they can. We are so badly outnumbered we can't give to everybody. Think it over and we'll see you. I wrote this in and by the Holy Spirit. I feel kind of funny even putting my name on it.

© 2021 Jack Carver


Author's Note

Jack Carver
That's the way it is in heaven. God actually loving even the Jews who join the revivalists. Jesus actually loving those in the Kingdom, all of it both in heaven and on earth. The Spirit relaying feelings and emotions of love rather than only tough love. The Father in charge of tough love and even the law when necessary. We all love and anything that impedes our love being taken away and replaced by the Spirit or Jesus or the Father or God It changes everything technically but actually changes nothing or a literal nature except it is a whole new way of doing and looking at things. No more the Father and God being Big Brother. With Jesus our beloved Brother being King of Heaven and of King of Earth. The Tribulation will come during the next apocalypse not matter how far off it is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is something new. The last time I did something new I got in real trouble. But I for one will be in heaven waiting for you after I get there. Jesus told me to just leave it to them after this.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2021
Last Updated on March 4, 2021

Author

Jack Carver
Jack Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
How do Christians know what they do not know when they do not know it that they might even think of it? more..

Writing