To the Living and Loving

To the Living and Loving

A Story by Jack Carver

 What does this mean? Hell is empty. There are some left in hell who have murdered with love the motive. They are set free to be a ghost or a spirit. The Holy Spirit will be with them and transform them into one fit for heaven. Those in hell for other reasons who love will be changed and brought to heaven or if already fit for heaven just taken there unless they are very evil at which time they may be allowed to go down to the brain death of their corpses in most cases. Evil if it is incurable is grounds for brain death. It is either love and heaven or hate or love if evil results in brain death or in the case of heaven the removal of God's mind and then brain death even in the case of depression when the victim no longer does anything and show no sign of ever getting better.  
Adultery is mostly ignored as people search for love where they are unloved. The King, Jesus Christ will ignore it. Something may be taken away and something added according to the Father and Jesus' discretion by the Holy Spirit to prevent adultery. For instance a wife allows herself to become rundown and the husband does not want her anymore or the other way around and she marries someone else they have broken the law. Jesus will not hear the case. The Spirit will do what he can giving and taking things to and from each or one of them to keep the marriage in tack. Marriage is holy to God no matter what man has made of it. If they are cheating, why are they cheating? These things can be dealt with by reductions in the testosterone levels for example. God will intervene and try to give each partner time to reflect on what they are doing. Divorce rates should plummet to the floor and successful marriages skyrocket.
If you are one of those in my earlier essay To Man then realize there are remedies. But you must choose to allow a change made to you whether it be something added or removed or both on earth or being changed completely so you can love and be made fit for heaven. It is the Father's call whether anyone dies and when except when evil takes it out of his hands and renders itself fit for only brain death if they do not repent and love even their fellow prisoners. The Angel of Death may or may not come to you whether you see him or not. We do not know where he is from but the angel of the Father may give you advanced warning.
If you are addicted to anything you are not eligible for heaven but that should be no problem when you are changed. If you go back to your addiction even then you may be sentenced to death by the King or just fall away and the Father will decide to allow you to die if you still have love in you or not. Your judgment is up to the Father and God who they all are together in one and it will take place the moment your body becomes a corpse and your brain dies. But again an addict who is harmless and loves may yet live as a ghost with the Spirit with him until he recovers.
All you need to go to heaven is the same thing you need to know to have a better life there in heaven or on earth. First that you love. Second that you believe Jesus Christ did in fact come to save the earth and even then you will be considered for change if you are loving or in love with God before you die. Third you must love and receive the love the Spirit gives from the God and from him.
Start loving God and those in your life and your community and church if you have or want one. It is a whole new way but nothing has changed. Read the Bible in the Spirit. He will show you where even Jesus' way was sort of Big Brotherism. But if you obey God or Jesus you will love. But believe he came to save the world not to destroy it and at the Spirit's convincing arguments they have decided that it should be because you love them not simply because they are God which was enough in the ancients and is enough for some today but it must come from the heart to only go halfway and love them from the mind is not enough. You may love them both ways. Mind your heart and what you say.

© 2021 Jack Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

About the writer. He is an obscure 70 year old man who has gone through the change and is fit to be a God in Jesus Christ. You may be so changed and need not be changed to be made fit for heaven if you allow them to work on you. Let the hard times coming to America and the whole world as a consequence bring us closer together even with long time hatreds put away and the many contentions between be worked out. Amen. The Tribulation may come some time in the future even yet.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2021
Last Updated on March 5, 2021

Author

Jack Carver
Jack Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
How do Christians know what they do not know when they do not know it that they might even think of it? more..

Writing