Prophecy by a Son of Christ

Prophecy by a Son of Christ

A Story by Jack Carver

The Rapture of the Saints is happening right now! The dead are taken up as they die into heaven and the rest of us will be taken at the time of his glorious coming. It was once thought to be the traditional way with us meeting the dead in the air but they will meet and greet us there one at a time, a much easier way to do with no possibility of error for some that are saved have to be taken back even as far back as the moment they were born while others remain until they die. Saved not one can be lost but after they reach heaven it is possible that those who do not love fall to Hades and die when their mind is gone. Those who seem to leave the church do just that even if they remain outside the rest of their lives and only that which was saved at the time they were saved goes on to meet us. Do not tire yourself looking for the Rapture. It is not literally going to be as Paul describes in Thessalonians I but it is still metaphorically so and actually does take place all the time and not at one time for in heaven time is viewed by the Gods as all at once.  Likewise it was thought to have the Tribulation take place literally but it will happen metaphorically when my prophecy I called The Evolved Human takes place a long time in coming. Then it will be as I prophesied for all prophesies will be even as John and  I a son of Christ have promised. By nature of that they are the God is not to be taken as to be unworthy of trust and will make all prophesies occur where as false prophets cannot by any other power  or means make even one of their prophecies occur. We have a Glorious Lord in Jesus and he will not abandon anyone to their own wiles even me unlike my uncles and brothers and sisters for the women nowadays are considered the equal of the men and the men the equal of the women; they are all man and as a group are considered as men, but unlike them me and the rest of my brothers for Christ does have sons not many but sons we will join with you as brothers also to be with you princes who cast their crowns at Jesus' feet with the rest of you. Those who take a prophecy that has not been guaranteed by God in being stated a second time as it sounds when it is prophesied do foolish things like murder their children to send them out before the Tribulation occurs. Test all prophecies by waiting for them to occur before you take it to mean the way you would take it rather than the way God meant it. God is not rash as humans consider him but always perfectly composed with his intentions clear to him as they occurred already in heaven and not as it is thought they will be by mere men on earth where most are taken before the final exhale of their bodies then in the throes of death with the angel of Death standing by for those who have fallen and have the wrath of God upon them. What has happened to the Great Power, the Son of Satan? He will be bright and huge meteor that happens at the same moment as this body of mine dies not before or after unlike the little one by comparison that I am told happened recently with the death of a powerful evil one.

© 2021 Jack Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on March 9, 2021
Last Updated on March 9, 2021

Author

Jack Carver
Jack Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
How do Christians know what they do not know when they do not know it that they might even think of it? more..

Writing