Failing the Test Both Eve and Satan

Failing the Test Both Eve and Satan

A Poem by Jack Carver
"

God cries over Satan, Eve and Adam and us and saves as many as he can.

"
When making living beings there is a right way
And every other way is wrong for the glitch
It is that they will do things their way every day
And that without any input that reduces which
Thing they were made to do and that they weren't
For a glitch in the brain means it must be destroyed
And eventually be a final product that is burnt
Because it is useless to that their Maker first enjoyed
We were made by God and perfect for his purpose
To enjoy while we enjoyed him, unending bliss
God told the angel Satan to test Eve for surplus
But he had the glitch and lost his life doing this
Sound programming and spontaneity
Is what we are in  the hugest variety.

© 2021 Jack Carver


Author's Note

Jack Carver
Eve's spontaneity was not that for she thought about it and did the logical thing taking it further than Satan intended and ate the fruit and was destroyed for she would be miserable in heaven. So he put her and Adam whose spontaneity was wrong in a body on earth. But to be just he had to curse Satan whom he loved and watch him make others miserable for eternity. Eve failed the test for it was unfair to a man which Satan never took into account for no one had ever deceived a man before. She trusted God. She trusted Satan. She had to choose as we do now and we all fail the test. Our programming does not allow for the test and Satan should have known that and he did not. He wants to be programmed differently. But that too is for him to be destroyed for it is his most primary identifiable part. Without it he cannot be recognized as Satan. He is not human but an angel and an angel either works the way God intends when he gives it an order like a computer or it does not and if it does not it will eventually be useless to us and itself AI's included. It was a tragic loss. The best God had, over estimated itself and made the test impossible for man and we all became human. I think it is so and deny any intention to prophesy that it is so for I prophesied my way deceived by demons and misused my gift to prophesy. Adam simply trusted Eve even though she was wrong. They are as male or female in clinical depression at best. Their programming (spirit) is wrong. They can deny it, try to enjoy it but basically they have no spontaneity different than Satan or man in the case of an AI.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on March 26, 2021
Last Updated on March 26, 2021

Author

Jack Carver
Jack Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
How do Christians know what they do not know when they do not know it that they might even think of it? more..

Writing