Short scene

Short scene

A Story by Jetitupamontian
"

This is a scene in a bigger story. Which I didn't write. It's one opening scene with two of the three main characters, getting ready for a meeting. it's not very long spanning 300 words

"

John sprints into the room, they look at her with that face of theirs. The one that of “I know what you did, where is it?”.

John is dressed in oversized pants, with a brown belt. They have a button-plaid cyan jacket, long sleeves, and a blue tie. With a brown fedora.

They crush comfortably to the king-size bed, crossing their legs and lying down. 

“Where is my tool belt?”

Judy is wearing the most comfy clothes she could find, boxers and an extra large white men's t-shirt. She wears this outfit whenever she can, and can you blame her? If you found your perfect balance between fluffy wool and air conditioning what’s the point of bothering with other clothes?

She is looking through her closet deciding if to wear a blazer dress or one of the suits John let her borrow her. Borrow as far as they think, half her clothes are all their boring collection. The other half is her cool clothes, like that Double top hat. 

Oh, right, John. 

“Where am I supposed to know?”

John clenches their face with anger, sighing. 

“Why aren’t you dressed? I told you to get ready 3 times, maybe if you weren’t so forgetful my toolbelt wouldn’t magically disappear from my room?”

“Do you think I can go with this outfit, I mean, listen. This outfit is pretty revolutionary, ah? It’s on theme!” 

John stands up straight. Head up staring into Judy's eyes.

“This is what we want. If we want change, we can’t just go about it in boxers. This is going to be a big part of determining if we can make that change.”

They're pretty serious about how much they hate boxers, aren’t they?

 Judy chuckles to herself before shrugging. 

“A… thanks.”

She gives them a quick smile and pulls out John's red suit.

John speed walks to the exit- Catch!

Judy throws the tool belt to John. 

“I used it as a snuck ball last week, forgot it there.”

John continues to walk.

© 2023 Jetitupamontian


Author's Note

Jetitupamontian
This is a small scene near the start of the story if you need more I will be happy to provide it.
I know my grammar is terrible, I have no clue how to fix it.
I really need feedback and appreciate all the help.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on October 22, 2023
Last Updated on October 22, 2023
Tags: short, fiction, part 1, dialoge, two character interaction

Author

Jetitupamontian
Jetitupamontian

U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I'm looking for feedback on my work, it's really short and not a complete narrative, but I appreciate every bit of help. more..