Blood of the Gods

Blood of the Gods

A Story by Jade
"

A short feature article i have written, it is towards my media production grade in college

"

Feature Writing Jade Louise Connor

Feature Article

Blood of the Gods

Rhesus Monkey. The closest relative to most humans in the animal kingdom, but not if you are Rhesus Negative. So the pressing question is, where did Rhesus Negative blood group originate from?  First let’s start with the basics. 85% of the world’s population is RH Positive meaning this blood group can be traced back to the Rhesus Monkey, and there you have the ancestor for most people today. So know we come to a question, what about the other 15% of the population? Well they all belong to the blood group RH Negative. This blood type cannot be scientifically traced back to anything of earth origin, it is an unknown mutation, and it appears to have not originated on earth.

As this topic began to fascinate me more, I found out that many people belonging to this blood group have similar traits. A higher than average IQ, an increase of physic/intuitive abilities and perhaps the most interesting one, the powerful felling of not belonging but I could not go on traits alone so I kept researching, trying to find any clue to the origin of this unexplained phenomena.

Then I discovered something, a possible connection, a theory. A civilisation of humans thousands of years ago called the Sumerians of southern Mesopotamia wrote down a story in the form of Cuneiform, a picture writing system that uses symbols, and according to these tablets, the translation tells us of about a long story where technologically advanced humanoid beings, known as the Anunnkai came from another planet, outside our solar system, they referred to it as ‘Nibiru’. They came to earth roughly between 400,000 BCE with the purpose to mine the earth for some of her resources.

They genetically altered the most intelligent and capable of species available at that time on earth, which were ape-like humans. Practically according to the translation, they tried to create a slave species to aid in their work. If this is true, it would mean modern man is actually a hybrid being, genetically altered by these beings that mixed some their own genes with the genes of earths ape man. Compare it to a mule, they are a cross between a donkey and a horse, a hybrid. This fact alone points to the distinct possibility of a cross breed between two similar but genetically different species. That means that the ape man but also the extratestrial beings to some degree could be both our genetic ancestors.

It is then said that on these tablets that the daughters of man started to produce offspring from the sons of these Gods, and that was a terrible sin against the cosmos, it had to be undone, which lead to the Deluge or the great flood. If this is true, then could the RH Negative blood type be the offspring from these children of men and the Gods? They would retain possible traits, which have been carried through DNA that the Anannkai may have had as they are recorded as powerful beings.

Perhaps we learnt of their technology and applied it to our own growth, thus creating structures and artifacts that were not thought capable of people from these time periods. The Ancient Astronaut theory would explain our sudden technological jump, so maybe it explains this genetic mutation. This intervention might be the reason why archologists are still not able to find the missing link between ape man and modern man. So if mankind is a hybrid descendant of the Anannkai, surely there would be some, appearing periodically, who would be genetically similar to them?

From the little research edivence I have found on this topic, I can conclude that no one has really tried to explain where the RH Negative blood type came from. Those who are familiar with blood factors, admit that these people must at least be a mutation, if not a descendant of a different ancestor.

This is all in theory of course, there is still so much researching to be done, questions to answer but so far this is known, the sudden appearance of this blood type of no earth origin, well our searching can only lead us to above, to our skies.

© 2012 Jade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love stats!! In this country, the idiot Republicans "not Democrats" believe the world was made some 6,000 years ago.... so good luck on selling this to any of THEM. : ) I love learning stuff, being that I've probably only read dictionaries and almanacs growing up. : ) If you are handing this in for a college thing, make sure no lines are taken from other sources..... even if accidentally by way of doing your research. I like it. xoxo -Mark

Posted 11 Years Ago


I have always heard that Bonobos are our closest primate relative.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fascinating writing, Jade. You have done some good research here, though it leaves me wanting more.
Some of your thoughts and ideas seemed to jump around a bit. And I did have some problems with spelling and grammar. I hope you checked them before turning this paper in to your professor.
All in all an interesting article.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jade

11 Years Ago

Thankyou. I plan to grow this theory so more will be coming soon to it as it is something i am very .. read more
I thought that this would have prehapes entriged people, its is a mysteries wonder but 20 views and no comments, i am quite suprised

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 12, 2012
Last Updated on December 12, 2012

Author

Jade
Jade

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom



About
Hey Everybody :) My name is Jade. Iam currently studying at college in Media Production. Writting poetry lets me express my feelings and thoughts, no matter how bad or good they are. I write abo.. more..

Writing
Cursed Cursed

A Poem by Jade


Come Back To Me Come Back To Me

A Poem by Jade


Fool's Play Fool's Play

A Poem by Jade