Undesired thoughts...

Undesired thoughts...

A Poem by Sheri
"

Not sure what to put this under. This acts more as thoughts then a poem I would think.

"



Ever have one of the greatest desires in the world?
A want, to do something, that created a feeling so strongly to be classified as a desire...
Though you know this desire, this want, this feeling of almost need, shouldn't be done...
Shouldn't be thought, wanted, needed, desired...
But it can't be helped.
Once this feeling turns into that desire you can't help but think of it from time to time
Until it is the thought that completely occupies the mind...
There will be times this thought will fade, so much that you believe you will never think of it again.
Until one day, out of the blue, that nagging thought comes back once again.
As if coming home, where it belongs, trying to comfort you but merely making matters worse...
This is the antagonizing desire that fills the mind, no matter how absurd or perfectly clear minded it may be...
That's just how it is...
And the fight usually begins with the first thought...
A mental argument begins with all the thought processes that ensue...
Until all that's left is an empty shell...
Till all that's left is that little desire...
Till all that's left... 

© 2010 Sheri


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on February 17, 2010
Last Updated on February 17, 2010

Author

Sheri
Sheri

About
It has been a long time since I've been on this website. A lot of things keep happening but what are you going to do? I am fixing up one of my stories that is already on her and once that is finishe.. more..

Writing
Vanish Vanish

A Book by Sheri


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Sheri


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sheri