I care.

I care.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

I care about the world,

I care about your sadness.

I care for those who I’ve never met.

I care for the ones who treat me like crap.

I care too much; it may lead me to hurt.

I care too much, when you don’t care at all.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this it's really sad but simple

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this, but i would add, the 3rd stanza, is confusing, im not sure who you are talking about, i would change who, to whom. Also, see if there is a way to change the final stanza to explain who the conflict is better, the way it reads right now is, the poem is about the reader, and not about the person you are writing about.. its very nice work though!

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice read. short and to the point

Posted 12 Years Ago


Simple and straight to the point. Nice. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, the idea and question of caring and love to others, make us feel humans and make us what we want to be, you could choose from which side to stand! of caring or not, but also you can`t change completely the other...thank u!
~nia~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, I'm the exact opposite. It's an effort for me to care about people who (supposedly) have my best interests at heart. Of course, I'm a total scumfuck. That's good that you can have room in your heart for so many others, but be careful not to care too much. You saw what they did to that Jesus guy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can relate to this a lot! People really take advantage of those who care too much. An amazing poem, thanks for sharing! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, great poem! I, too, feel this way sometimes. Im trying to love my enemies instead. It's hard, i know. But maybe it's for the best in the end. Great pen :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the ending, the pain is beautiful

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awwww. Sometimes i feel like this.. other times i just say.. oh wells. lol.
But this is really good. A pure soul... just wanting to give all the love to people.. =)
Caring isn't bad.. people will see it.. ^u^
Fantastic poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

712 Views
48 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2012
Last Updated on March 31, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..