Some battles we can't win

Some battles we can't win

A Poem by Jaime
"

I wrote this while dealing with some thoughts. Feel free to share what you guys thinks of it.

"
A lot of people say we struggle our whole not knowing what life can bring us at any moment,
Some of us cope with battles, loses, failures in many ways. Some use our second amendment to release some vengeance,
Others just find a method to smoke, do drugs and blame the world for their own mistakes.
But people out there, people like me who deal with anxiety, depression, insecurities, cancer patients.
We might not have the strength to live our days filled with happiness, walking down the streets smelling the aroma in the air.
We live our life's with thoughts in our heads, things we shouldn't be thinking.
People say we are strong to deal with it, that we don't let it overwhelm us to go forward with is.
We don't know how much strength we have left, our fellow support, their guidance, their hope and prayers, that's the message they're giving us.
But how many times do we have to hear it to believe in it.
Sonnet or later we all have to lose at one point, when will my suffering end, when will this battle finish. Why can't I just get a peace of mind.

© 2015 Jaime


Author's Note

Jaime
Ignore some grammar problems, what you guys think of the tittle, does it need to be changed?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This gets me thinking. I love it! Just a couple spelling mistakes and missing details but other than that, beautiful work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 23, 2015
Last Updated on November 23, 2015
Tags: Depression, struggles, strength, battles, hope, pray

Author

Jaime
Jaime

Chicago, IL



About
My name is Jaime, just a person writing what comes to mind, either from stories to piece of thoughts. Just sharing what I write, feel free to share your thoughts. more..