11 PEOPLE WHO WAS MURDERED IN BURARI INDIA (TRUE BASED STORY)

11 PEOPLE WHO WAS MURDERED IN BURARI INDIA (TRUE BASED STORY)

A Story by Jaismine
"

Hello, This is a true based story, which occurred in India Burari. When you are doe reading this please state comment, or dm me on discord by this link or server. Thank You

"

     As I now entered the room to sleep. I laid down and start to think about my young days, when I used to be as happy as a lark. Those days in which my family was still with me. We used to have so much fun together. I could still remember the last celebration we had together of Divali. It was the most amazing day of my life. Soon after my family and I came to South-America and settled down. We enjoyed ourselves a lot. Unfortunately, we got a bad news sometime after, from one of my dad’s friend’s. Who sent him a video of my family hanging dead, as I was watching the video I was so scared watching it. My tears flowed out of my eyes like a river. I was filled with depression and anxiety. Just by looking at it I was assuming that it’s a murder. They were forcefully lead to it. The cloth were forcefully stuffed into their mouth and they were lead to death. But I kept my patience and trust that they were not dead, because I saw no proof, except of people opinions and videos.

    Eventually the bright sun, into my eyes disturbing all my thoughts and the loud noises my parents and brother made me wake up. I went downstairs quietly and sat down, took a look at the time and realized that I was late for work. OMG! OMG! Help me, I rushed into the washroom, took shower, got ready and went straight into my car. Drove to my hospital, I remembered I had extra surgeries for today. During my day in the hospital I heard a case, where 11 people were considered to committee suicide. That case reminded me of my family again, as they were hanging and others claimed it a suicide. After spending my whole day in the hospital, I went back home. As I reach home, I sat in front of my fan, cool breeze and that annoying sound as normal. Then I went to eat my food, since I was starving the whole day. As I finish eating I went straight ahead to my bed, to sleep. I always agreed on one statement by me that the bed is the heaven after a long day of work.

    The next day, I woke up, as I was now about to leave my room to go downstairs, my phone rang, and I got a call from my friend, about a case, which once again reminded me about my family, but then my friend said that it’s hard for him to investigate the matter so he needs help from me. I agreed to help him. I got ready and went to his house, to help him out, after me looking at some proofs and statements on the case, it was clear that it was suicide. Soon after I told asked him about my family, he said that it was clearly a murder but the police closed the case, since the people of the community and the family members did not speak up of the ones who died. I forced him to re-open the case, and I will stand up for it. But he said he does not have that much power. I nodded and went back home. Few minutes passed and an idea popped into my head, I rushed by phone and called my friend. I asked him to start a private investigation on the case, he agreed. We both made a specific place to investigate, and collected some information about it. Since it was in Burari, India, we both went there and asked others on the topic. Some of them seemed to be extremely afraid of telling us the truth or even their own opinions.

    The strange thing about investigating there was that, people said one (same exact) statement over and over to us. Not even a word was changed. But we made sure, to not point it out to others, and keep it secret. We even got some pictures of them hanging, their mouth stuffed with cloth’s and their feet touching the ground (which made it clear that it was not a suicide, because when you committee suicide your foot is rising at a level). We pointed out every single point that made it clear that it was not a suicide. Others also said that, their spirits (ghosts) arrives every night, and haunts their children (which was clearly a random rumour to me). So we both, spent a whole night together in front of the house, but we was okay and alive. Soon later we also noticed that in Burari, many have died, but not a whole family at once. My family consisted of 11 people; 2 older ones (Narayani Devi and Pratibha Bhatia), 2 men (Bhupendra and Lalit), 2 sons, who was around 15 (Shivam and Dhruv), 2 women or breadwinners (Savita and Teena) and 3 daughters (Priyanka, Nitu and Monu).

    My family was known as the “Bhatia Family” (in short). They were all caring and elating. The oldest in the house was my great grandmother Narayani Devi. The men in the family was Lalit (son was Shivam and wife Teena) and Bhupendra (son was Dhruv and wife Savita). We lived together as a family, I was the most loved one. When I was in South-America with my family, Priyanka (daughter of Pratibha) was going to be married. This was the first marriage in our family, if all were very excited and happy for the wedding. Since we was not there, we still got calls and feed backs of the wedding every single day. We felt as if we were there as well. We even got a video of Dhruv, Shivam, Monu and Nitu dancing on the engagement.

    If was surprising seeing all of them dance, and celebrate. My family and I was very happy, but all of our happiness ruined as we got the video and heard that they were dead. The most angry or lie about that case was that, they were said to committee SUICIDE, but only ten of them were hanging, their feet was on the ground, one of them was holding his rope in a motion and his hand was stuck there. I am hundred percent sure, they did not committed suicide, because no one would die with their family consisting of “two children (who was just 15 or up)”, some day after their engagement. It’s impossible for Police Officers to tell someone that committed suicide, when it’s clear that it was a murder.

    My family was very happy and caring to the poor or even of people from their family, so then how could they committed suicide on the day after their daughter’s engagement. My family and I could not even see the dead bodies of them, because we were in South - America. After that day, I went back home all weary and sweaty since I had to work on it so much. It was complicating for me to think that my family, has died (11 people), without a reason. We were the closest ones to them and they did not tell us any reason, before they died. It left me thinking. I thought about it every day and night, there wasn’t a day when I could not think about it.

    Few days of me doing my research I came up on a point, where the newspapers stated that they did a “puja” on that day, which lead to ‘them calling upon some spirits, and so they got possessed and killed themselves’. Hmm! As I thought that, we use to do pujas or prayers with them as well, but we never felt or got possessed. Police officers made up a random story on their death, to close the case. I had left all my trust from people, because they kept on hiding the truth. One thing I was sure of was that they were murdered by our family members, who was hiding as well. It cannot be one person itself murdering 11  people (including two men), it have to be more than one person. My friend and I had a lot of choices and proofs that would make us think that it have to be a murder, by many people.

    It was also claimed that the camera in front of their house, wasn’t working on that night alone, after a period of time, it started back again. All of the points were clear, in front of us, but still left us thinking. To me, when others said that they were possessed by a prayer, made no sense. Everyone does prayers, and they don’t get possessed. I called my friend and told him to meet me at our place, he agreed. We both meet up and decided to write a letter to the minister on this case, to provide us with CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation). But my friend said no to the idea, and said it’s not safe, I was confused why he is acting strange but did not stress on it. Soon after I thought a lot about it, and decided that I will write a letter to them without my friend’s presence or knowing. So did I soon and sent it. I did not inform him about it.

    In my letter I specifically stated all the points insisting them it was a murder, and not a suicide. The next day I stressed on some points such as; why the camera went off, an hour after the murder was done, who ate the 13 roti (white bread in Hindi) if my family had empty stomach in the Forensic report and it also stated that no one had a broken neck bone, as I Cardiothoracic Surgeon I was sure that whoever committees suicide they would break their neck bone. All these points made my letter ready to go by the minister, I was ready. As it was sent, I waited every day for a reply but got nothing back in return. I decided that I will do the rest investigation by myself. So I told my friend, to guide me as well. We both was working together. Whole day we would work, without eating a single grain. I worked as well, I would wake up 3 a.m. and go at my hospital, then come back home at 8 o’clock and get to work with the case.

    My parents were worried, but I told them not to be worried, because I have to solve this case. Before I used to spend hours with my parents and brother, but as I got so busy, I spent no time with them. It was complicating, as I could not sleep for hours, and days thinking, who killed my family, why did they do that, what caused them to do that, and why only my family. It would give me headaches but I would still be thinking about it. I would spend time with my boyfriend, but now, I cannot, because I cannot stop thinking about them. My boyfriend Andrew really helped me with this case, as well. I used to notice him, bring me a cup of coffee, one by one, giving my head massages. My parents on the other hand, would take care of me, more than anyone could ever. They would make me food, drinks, and give me fruit every morning, so I can stay healthy. They did so much for me. I could still remember it was my dream to do something special for my parents, and keep them happy.

   I decided not to stress too much, and took my parents on a trip to Italy, as it was our routine, to go on a trip after every three months. We came back from the trip weary and tired. It was fun, we all enjoyed a lot together. My mother loves trips and spending time together. My parents were very happy. I was happy, but still was left thinking about my family. I wanted to solve the case as fast as possible so I called my friend and asked him to get all the proofs and we shall email or send it to the minister, I wanted to fight over this, he agreed. The next day when I called him, he did not pick up, I thought he was busy, so decided to talk to him later, after all he wanted to keep all the proofs and documents, I called him later on that day, he still did not pick up. I went in his house, found it vacant, there was no one there. I called him numerous times, but no response. I still do call him, but he does not keep up. It’s been 4 years now, but I guess he was a cheater.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 Jaismine


Author's Note

Jaismine
Please speak up, if you can

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on August 30, 2020
Last Updated on August 30, 2020
Tags: truth

Author

Jaismine
Jaismine

COUVA, idk, Trinidad and Tobago



About
Discord Account/ Username Jaismine*💖#5317 more..