The struggle of a loving mother.

The struggle of a loving mother.

A Poem by Dreamakeover
"

Mother's and what they do for their children

"
Children are said to be the most valuable gift from God.
God in his generosity chose to bless some people with children, some with money and many more.
Those he chose to bless with children are automatically obliged to take proper care of the gifts given them for someday, they will be held responsible for the way they bring them up.
Parents especially mothers have that immense love for their children. They are said to be weaker vessels but when it comes to the love they have have for their children, it sometimes goes beyond the critical thinking of mankind.
Children are expected to live a life of obedience, respect for one another, and many more. But sometimes instead of them applying these values in building up their lives, they rather do the opposite.
Bringing them to a place where the entire community tends to give up on them.
These children end up being prostitutes, armed robbers and they sometimes become even mad in the process.
These children are sometimes referred to as the social cast out. Even as the whole wide world has given up on these children parents, most especially mothers try to do everything possible to bring their children out of that mud.
Father's on the other hand also try to get their children out of such horrible situation.
Sometimes it gets to certain points where the fathers tend to lose the hope of recovering their home. Upon several thinking and reasoning, they sometimes seem to see no way of solving their problems.
They sometimes try to find something to comfort and relieve them of the pain and sorrow they go through.
Some tend to seek help from the old miserable doctor, Mr. Alcohol.
Some fathers tend to rely solely on this old doctor to relief them of the pains and sorrows they are going through but what this doctor does is to inject the biotics of laziness, neglect of responsibility and totally leaves them as vulnerable as a three month baby.
Instead of these fathers to assist their spouses in dealing with their problems, they rather add up to the work load the mothers are carrying. Thereby leaving the burdens on the mothers alone.
Mothers are said to be loving and caring when it comes to their children. They sometimes have to sell all their personal belongings for the hope of recovering their home.
Some mothers go to the extent of denying themselves food just to save the little money they have into redeeming their family.
Some fathers instead of saving the little money they have, in order to save their family, they go to the drinking spots and bars for some tots of alcohol.
They think drinking will console them from the pain and suffering they are going through. While mothers are suffering just to make ends meet, fathers, if not all, after visiting their usual medical specialist, they sleep to the extent that they even forget to visit the wash room and as a result, they ease on themselves like three month old babies.
A mother is always ready and prepared to do the impossible just to save her children.
Eeii, could you believe that some mothers even sacrifice parts of their bodies for their children. What can I say then? Hmm, the love of a mother is much deeper than the depths of the sea.
I say with all boldness and confidence that, there is no logical explanation of a mother's love for her children.
Isn't it wonderful how a mother can do all these things for her children? Hmm, to whom at all will I give the credit?
Should the credit be given to the mothers for loving and caring for their children? Or should it be given to God for placing in them such a wonderful thing called love?
This question is for you and you to answer. I hope to get the answer someday.

Thank you

© 2016 Dreamakeover


Author's Note

Dreamakeover
Please ignore the grammatic errors and tell me what you think of this writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 18, 2016
Tags: What else can I say but to salut

Author

Dreamakeover
Dreamakeover

Accra , Greater Accra , Ghana



About
My name is James Aditchere and I'm from Ghana. I write songs, poems, stories and motivational messages... ... more..

Writing