My Ocs Backstory- David

My Ocs Backstory- David

A Story by Ember
"

This is the backstory of one of my main and favorite characters, David. There isn't really much to describe, it's just a backstory.

"

David was born on January 1, 2003, in the Flame Kingdom on the planet Felix. His parents are Janet and Jason Flame, He has also has a twin sister named Jane. David was separated from his family during an attack on the Flame Kingdom when he was 3 years old. A year later he was found and put into an orphanage where he met a boy named Michael, but the friendship didn't last long since he was adopted by a man named Neal two years later. Neal came from a very religious family so he turned out the same way. Neal sent David to a Catholic school and despite David hating it there, he was extremely sweet to everyone. So a lot of girls grew fond of him and wanted to date him, but he wasn't interested at all.


 When he turned 13 he developed feelings for a boy named Caleb. Caleb flirted with him a lot and he liked it. Eventually, they started dating. The only problem was that Neal was extremely homophobic, but Caleb's mom knew he was gay and she supported him unconditionally... but his dad... not so much. They kept their relationship a secret, but Caleb's father found out and informed Neal about their relationship. When Neal found out he was furious. David didn't come home that night which made things worse so he went to Caleb's house the next morning looking for him. Caleb's mother refused to let him in, but he forced his way in and held her at gunpoint. David tried to calm him down, but it was no use. He finally had enough and shot David in the arm and Caleb and his mother in the head. He walked over to David and knelt down next to him and said...

"No son of mine will be gay. Take this as a warning."

© 2019 Ember


Author's Note

Ember
I'd really love to know what people think and how I can improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on June 4, 2019
Last Updated on June 4, 2019
Tags: backstory, original, original character, LGBTQ

Author

Ember
Ember

About
I'm just a weirdo that likes to write stories about my OCs. Some are weird... well, most of them are weird. I also like to know what people think of my stories and OCs more..