Home.

Home.

A Poem by Janice Ann
"

When your heart has no bounds, love is everywhere and hate disappears.

"
Your heart is a risk taker. 
When your brain says stay it's the heart that screams go!
It is clear the real ring leader sits within the wall of your ribs, and the fear of the fall is on the brain. 
There are moments in life when the heart and brain agree; a common ground. 
That moment was when you came along. 
Fear, heat, love all came like a fire attaching to fuel; fast, hard and impossible to ignore. 
So, my heart that infamous risk taker and my brain the forever conservative found an idol to favor and hold strong to.
You, my crazy hearts home and my nervous brains quiet place. 
Ever changing and ever the same; always in my heart and always on my brain. 
You: my home. 

CR: Janice Ann
11/23/2015

© 2015 Janice Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Fear, heat, love all came like a fire attaching to fuel; fast, hard and impossible to ignore."

That's it, isn't it? What we're all chasing ... fear, heat and love.

Posted 6 Years Ago


home is where we feel safe...and home is where the heart is...i like this idea of the heart taking risks...i remember that time when i felt the reckless abandon....just going for it.
gets tame over the years...and we tend to take less chances and just stay in some made up comfort zone.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2015
Last Updated on November 23, 2015

Author

Janice Ann
Janice Ann

NY



About
Hello all my loves! I have been a member of this site for a while now. I have had the honor of getting to know some wonderful people from Writerscafe. This past year has been a whirl wind of emotion.. more..

Writing
Still Is. Still Is.

A Poem by Janice Ann