Soul Fragment

Soul Fragment

A Poem by Walking Despair
"

The emotions that reside deep within me waiting to tear its way out through my chest and be set free from the agony of this reality

"
Bound within the constraints of these tarnished manacles, I tread endlessly through the very creation of life itself.

I feel a stagger in my movements upon this barren terrain whilst these chains uphold a fragment of soul. 

The persona of my life set astray to the reminiscence in you and me.

Echoes of your mellow voice awaken my humanity, releasing the burden of my manacles.

Free from the profanity of my sin that bounds me to this imprisonment.

One filled with sorrow and resentment to the life I have chosen for myself.

Only the empathy we share shall shatter the vital force of this world, binding our devotion to each other with a declaration of our love.

© 2018 Walking Despair


Author's Note

Walking Despair
My deepest emotion that taunts my mind finally presented in words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great. Clearly a lot of thought behind this. I'll definitely have to analyze this a little deeper to get the full meaning out of it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 2, 2018
Last Updated on July 2, 2018
Tags: Soul, Fragment, Pain, Love, Humanity, Reality, Toture

Author

Walking Despair
Walking Despair

South Africa



About
I reside within a fantasy in which I alternate the path of the life that has been given to me. None shall take it away but you shall be allowed to influence the desired outcome of this twisted reality.. more..

Writing