Shattered

Shattered

A Story by ..R.I.P..
"

This was going to be a poem about mine and Shanes break up, but it turned out to be more.

"

"I still love you baby!" he tightens his grip on my wrist when I try to leave. "I can't see myself without you!" I turn on him, ripping my wrist out of his hand, and yell as loudly as I possibly can, "WHY THE F**K SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?!?! YOU BROKE MY HEART AND EXPECT A SECOND CHANCE?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!" I storm off, fighting back the tears. He hurt me! And thought I'd take him back! This is too much for me!

I hear footsteps behind me..running to catch up. I turn around, ready to pounce. But the face I see was not who I thought it'd be. I don't know that guy, so maybe he's running late and is trying to get there fast. He starts to slow, looking me up and down. I start to get this uncomfortable feeling. Something isn't right about the way he's slowing down and looking at me. I start to walk faster, trying to keep some distance between me and this stranger.

An alley comes into view. I consider walking down it, but then remembered the guy behind me keeping his distance now. But it's a shortcut, I'll get back to my foster home quicker. I know that Mrs. Welsh would be worried if I didn't get home before dark. I have to take it, I can't be late again. I turned into the alley, alert. The footsteps behind me quickened, and so did my heart. He's still following me! My breath started to come rapidly, my throat tightened. He wasn't going away, he was still right behind me. I started to get paranoid, thought I saw something in every dark door way and shadow. I was so paranoid I didn't realize that the footsteps behind me were closer....until I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck.

An arm wraps around my waist and a hand over my mouth. S**T!! I started to struggle, not wanting to give up so easily. I hadn't seen this coming when Shane had asked me to come over so we could talk. Something hits me upside the head, hard. I fall to the ground, barely concious. Tape goes over my mouth, and my hands are tied behind my back. Oh no! NO! I knew what was about to happen, I was about to get raped. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

A door is ajar just ever so slightly, he takes me in there and closes the door. No light, so I can't see his face....or what he's going to be doing to me. He starts to feel around, looking for something. He finds it and sets me down. A bed, oh no! I hear a zipper and clothes falling to the floor. And then he's on top of me, ripping off my clothes.

NO!!!!! I mentally scream as he goes in me against my will. Oh My God! This Hurts SOOO bad! He moves inside of me, tainting me. Oh my God!! WHY?!?! He starts to push harder, causing me more pain. Harder and harder. Quicker and quicker. The pain grows as he abuses me from the inside.

NO! STOP! PLEASE GOD HELP!! No one would be able to come, no one would ever know I was here. He starts to slow down, and things aren't so rough now. Is he stopping? Oh thank God! I started crying, he tainted me with his filth.

He unties me and removes the tape. "Don't say a word about this, or I will hunt you down and kill you!" I knew he wasn't joking, I could see it in his eyes.

I got home after dark, and Mrs. Welsh screamed at me about how dangerous it was after dark. I know, it's also just as dangerous during the day though. I wanted to say this, but couldn't. No one will ever find out until that man is behind bars. I doubt I'll ever forget those dark brown, almost black, eyes of his. 

I'm shattered....and never will I be whole again.

© 2009 ..R.I.P..


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was so full of emotion. I felt every word.
I cringed at the vile. I feared at what would happen.
Its horrible. its sad. its completely fucked.
Again i wont give you sympathy.
Instead i'll just say you have written it very well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


oh my...I could hear the emotion and scarring pain in every letter of every word. The sufferging, just jumped out..AMAZING. It must've been painful so, thankyou for sharing that...really

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow this was really Wow that's all I can say
I hope you never go through this again
This is really painful to hear

I really liked what you wrote here though
very amazing for to write about what you went through
in your young life

Orlando M

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow This is such an emotional write here.
Read well though. I could feel pain.
well written and expressed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Such a vivid and powerful piece of writing. The emotions flowing from it are so painful, and it portrays them perfectly. It is quite a decent piece, but I'm wondering if you shouldn't elongate the elapsed time between when the protagonist leaves her ex boyfriend, and when she attracts the rapist? It seemed like that came up awfully fast.

Generally a good piece, short, but it fits for the desperation and the emotions. If you make any adaptions, be sure that it doesn't make it too much longer.

Good work. Sorry to hear about your break up. Keep your chin up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow! What an amazingly emotional piece of writing! It was absolutely mind blowing! The perspective was awesome, as was the whole story. Something like that... that's so real and could happen to anybody... it amazed me that you'd written this so well! The emotions were definently there. Wonderful story! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


WOA. That was deep....I wasn't expecting that. At all. Great job from writing from a perspective like that, I know how hard it is to write from a perspective that isn't close to yours at all.

Posted 14 Years Ago


All of your pieces that I have read relate to real life events that can happen to anyone.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Each of your stories relate to real life encounters and all with unbearable pain, it would seem that you are living in a life of extreme torment and seek only the light at ther end of the tunnel,if this really happened (man) what can i say words would never be enough if not you have one very wild imagination to come up with this vivid encounter written so passionately and fervently with honesty and true dignity.

Posted 14 Years Ago


jesus christ this is a deep one.... umm, wow wrong choice of words. but i hear the fear, you know i'd love to jump into a story, like right before he grabbed ya, just all the sudden you hear an assault rifle fire and f*ck his face all to hell. no, blow his balls off too.. lol

very emotionally hooking, but, like i said, a sudden killing would just brighten the sun a bit wouldn't it?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
10 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 23, 2009
Last Updated on July 30, 2009

Author

..R.I.P..
..R.I.P..

In my own little world, AR



About
I have another account on here. I had lost my login stuff for this one and had set up a new one. Then found the stuff to this one. Anyways..follow me on Tumblr! I keep all my new poems on there! I'll .. more..

Writing
I'm Alive I'm Alive

A Poem by ..R.I.P..