I Am A Nobody

I Am A Nobody

A Story by ..R.I.P..
"

I. AM. A. NOBODY.

"

            What could be worse than knowing that you're a nobody? How about knowing you're a nobody who's falling in love with the star football player and knows he'll never acknowledge you? I'm a nobody, completely invisible to the one guy I want to see me, the outcast in our small group of few, and a future serial killer(JUST KIDDING!). I avoid as many social events as possible so I won't have to face public humiliation, something I've only just barely managed to avoid at school. And if a new kid asked one of the "somebodys" what my name was none of them would know. They'd just say, "Nobody." 

              I walk the halls alone, lost in my own little world where I'm no longer a nobody. How can I change who I am? I don't want to be a nobody. I want Drew to see me for me. I want Drew to just see me for once and know my name. I'm tired of the "Nobody" title! But there's really nothing I can do to change it.

              I. AM. A. NOBODY.

              The truth hurts, but it's better than lying to myself. I know I'm a nobody, and I know I always will be. Things will never change. And I will always be that invisible nobody to Drew.

© 2009 ..R.I.P..


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i know how that feel i have the same thing happen to me with a boy that i like he knows me but, do not really see me

Posted 14 Years Ago


You have a good theme going for your story, but you need to work on how you present it.

I like lines such as "How can I change who I am?", but other lines need to be changed to keep the atmosphere more consistant.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2009
Last Updated on November 12, 2009

Author

..R.I.P..
..R.I.P..

In my own little world, AR



About
I have another account on here. I had lost my login stuff for this one and had set up a new one. Then found the stuff to this one. Anyways..follow me on Tumblr! I keep all my new poems on there! I'll .. more..

Writing
I'm Alive I'm Alive

A Poem by ..R.I.P..